Bhaktivinod Thakur has written this song “Hari Hari Kabe Mora Hobe Heno Dina”. The official Name for this song is Ucchvasa: Prarthana Lalasmayi Song 6 . This song is taken from the book Kalyana Kalyana Kalpataru. Bhaktivinoda Thakura says that we should develop love and affection towards pure devotees. Instead of focusing in gaining respect for one self one should focus in chanting the Hare Krishna mantra. One should neglect all those things which can cause hindrance in the path of devotional services to Govinda.
hari hari kabe mora ho'be heno dina
bimala baisnabe,rati upajibe,
basana hoihe ksina
antara-bahire, sama byavahara,
amani manda ho'bo
satata majiya ro'bo
e deher kriya, abyase koribo,
jibana japana lagi'
tahe ho'bo anuragi
bhajaner jaha,pratikula taha,
bhajite bhajite,samaya asile,
e deha chadiya dibo
bhakatibinoda, ei asa kori',
prabhu-krpa lagi',byakula antare,
sada kande sangopane
1) Oh my Lord Hari, when will such a day be mine? Developing love and attachment for a pure devotee, my material desires will thereby become weakened and subdued.
2) However I feel in the core of my heart, I will behave accordingly, totally free from duplicity. Without expecting any respect, I will give all honor unto others. I will constantly remain absorbed in ecstatic remembrance of the Lord by performing the congregational chanting of His holy names.
3) Just to pass this life I will perform only whatever minimum activity is requred to maintain this body, and I will become attached only to that which is favorable for the worship of Lord Krsna.
4) I will forcibly reject whatever is unfavorable for His worship. Thus worshiping and worshiping, the time has come that I have to give up this body.
5) These are the hopes of Bhaktivinoda while living within the forest of Godruma. Hiding in secrecy, he continuously weeps with an extremely eager heart only for the purpose of receiving the causeless mercy of the Supreme Lord.