1) O pleaser of the cows! O protector of cows! O bearer of the finest hair! O husband of the goddess of fortune! You are very merciful to the fallen souls!
2) You are supremely merciful, O Lord, supremely merciful! O Kesava! O Madhava! O Dina Doyal!
3) Wearing bright yellow garments and a peacock feather upon Your crown, You play the flute and make it sing the name of Radha!
4) You are the cowherd boy that gives great delight, O Lord, the cowherd boy that gives great delight! O Kesava! O Madhava! O Dina Doyal!
5) You take away our fear of being trapped on the wheel of repeated birth and death in the material world, and You are the splendorous killer of the demon Madhu. The destroyer of all tribulations, You are the supreme resting place for all souls.