jaya jaya radha-krishna jugala-milana
arati karowe lalitadi sakhi-gana
madana-mohana rupa tri-bhanga-sundara
sunila-basana gauri rupe gune dhanya
nana-bidha alankara kore jhalamala
hari-mano-bimohana badana ujjwala
bisakhadi sakhi-gana nana rage gaya
priya-narma-sakhi jata camara dhulaya
bhakatibinoda sakhi-pade sukhe bhase
1) Glory, glory to the arati Lalita and the gopis offer to Sri Sri Radha and Krishna!
2) Wearing yellow garments and a charming peacock-feather crown, threefold-bending Krishna is more handsome than Kamadeva.
3) Dressed in blue garments, Her complexion fair, and Her virtues glorious, King Vrishabhanu's daughter is on playful Krishna's left.
4) Her many ornaments glisten. Her splendid face charms Krishna's heart.
5) Visakha and the other sakhis sing songs in many ragas. With camaras the priya-narma-sakhis fan the divine couple.
6) Yearning to attain the lotus feet of Sri Sri Radha-Krishna, Bhaktivinoda floats in happiness at the gopis' feet.
Jaya Jaya Radha Krishna Yugala Milan – Sung by HH Radhanath Swami
Jaya Jaya Radha Krishna Yugala Milan – Sung by HG Jai Sachinanadana Prabhu
Jaya Jaya Radha Krishna Yugala Milan – Sung by HG Sivarama Prabhu