Narottam Das Thakur has written this song “Jaya Jaya Sri Krsna Caitanya Nityananda”. This song is taken from the book Prarthana (Section: Lalasa Song 9). In this song, Narottam Das Thakur requests Lord Chaitanya, Lord Nityananda and their associates to dispel the darkness in his heart.
jaya jaya sri krsna caitanya nityananda
jayadvaita-candra jaya gaura bhakta vrnda
krpa kori sabe mili koroho karuna
adhama patita jane na koriho ghrna
e tin samsara majhe tuya pada sara
bhaviya dekhinu mane gati nahi ar
se pada pawar ase kheda uthe mone
vyakul hrdoy sada koriye krandane
ki rupe paibo kichu na pai sandhana;
prabhu lokanatha pada nahiko smarana
tumi to doyal prabhu caho ekabar;
narottama hrdayera ghucao andhakar
1) O Lord Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu, all glories to You. O Prabhu Nityananda, all glories to You. O Lord Advaitacandra, all glories to You. O devotees of Lord Gauranga, all glories to you all.
2) I beg all of you to please be merciful to me. Please do not despise or reject this most fallen person who is approaching You all.
3) Your lotus feet are the most valuable thing in this material world. I always see Your lotus feet within my mind. I have no other goal.
4) I hope to one day attain Your lotus feet, and this causes great pain to arise within my mind. I constantly cry my heart full of suffering.
5) I do not see how I will ever be able to attain Your lotus feet. I do not see how I can always remember the lotus feet of Lokanatha Gosvami, my spiritual master.
6) O master, if you are at all merciful to me, then please glance upon me one time. Please dispel the darkness in Narottama dasa's heart.