jaya radhe, jaya krishna, jaya vriindavan
sri govinda, gopinatha, madana-mohan
syama-kunda, radha-kunda, giri-govardhan
kalindi jamuna jaya, jaya mahavan
kesi-ghata, bamsi-bata, dwadasa-kanan
jaha saba lila koilo sri-nanda-nandan
sri-nanda-jasoda jaya, jaya gopa-gan
sridamadi jaya, jaya dhenu-vatsa-gan
jaya brishabhanu, jaya kirtida sundari
jaya paurnamasi, jaya abhira-nagari
jaya jaya gopiswara vrindavana-majh
jaya jaya krishna-sakha batu dwija-raj
jaya rama-ghata, jaya rohini-nandan
jaya jaya vrindavana-basi jata jan
jaya dwija-patni, jaya naga-kanya-gan
bhaktite jahara pailo govinda-caran
sri-rasa-mandala jaya, jaya radha-syam
jaya jaya rasa-lila sarva-manoram
jaya jayojjwala-rasa sarva-rasa-sar
parakiya-bhave jaha brajete pracar
sri-jahnava-pada-padma koriya smaran
dina krishna-dasa kohe nama-sankirtan
(2) All glories to Syama-kunda, Radha-kunda, Govardhana Hill, and the Yamuna River (Kalindi). All glories to the great forest known as Mahavana, where Krishna and Balarama displayed all of Their childhood pastimes.
(3) All glories to Kesi-ghata, where Krishna killed the Kesi demon. All glories to the Vamsi-vata tree, where Krishna attracted all the gopis to come by playing His flute. Glories to all of the twelve forests of Vraja. At these places the son of Nanda, Sri Krishna, performed all of His pastimes.
(4) All glories to Krishna’s divine father and mother, Nanda and Yasoda. All glories to the cowherd boys, headed by Sridama, the older brother of Srimati Radharani and Ananga Manjari. All glories to the cows and calves of Vraja.
(5) All glories to Radha’s divine father and mother, Vrishabhanu and the beautiful Kirtida. All glories to Paurnamasi, the mother of Sandipani Muni, grandmother of Madhumangala and Nandimukhi, and beloved disciple of Devarshi Narada. All glories to the young cowherd maidens of Vraja.
(6) All glories, all glories to Gopisvara Siva, who resides in Vrindavana in order to protect the holy dhama. All glories, all glories to Krishna’s funny brahmana friend, Madhumangala.
(7) All glories to Rama-ghata, where Lord Balarama performed His rasa dance. All glories to Lord Balarama, the son of Rohini. All glories, all glories to all of the residents of Vrindavana.
(8) All glories to the wives of the proud Vedic brahmanas. All glories to the wives of the Kaliya serpent. Through pure devotion they all obtained the lotus feet of Lord Govinda.
(9) All glories to the place where the rasa dance of Sri Krishna was performed. All glories to Radha and Syama. All glories, all glories to the divine rasa dance, which is the most beautiful of all Lord Krishna’s pastimes.
(10) All glories, all glories to the mellow of conjugal love, which is the most excellent of all rasas and is propagated in Vraja by Sri Krishna in the form of the divine parakiya-bhava [paramour love].
(11) Remembering the lotus feet of Lord Nityananda’s consort, Sri Jahnava Devi, this very fallen and lowly servant of Krishna sings the sankirtana of the holy name.
Jaya Radhe Jaya Krishna – Sung by Srila Prabhupada
Jaya Radhe Jaya Krishna – Sung by HG Jai Sachinandana Prabhu
Jaya Radhe Jaya Krishna – Sung by HG Sivarama Prabhu
Jaya Radhe Jaya Krishna – Sung by HH Indradyumna Swami
Jaya Radhe Jaya Krishna – Sung by HH Lokanatha Swami
Jaya Radhe Jaya Krishna – Sung by HH Bhakti Swarupa Damodar Swami
Jaya Radhe Jaya Krishna – Sung by HH Vedavyasa Priya Swami