A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada has written a song ”Krsna Tava Punya Habe Bhai” and the Official Name for this song is ”Bhagavan Krsner Pada Padme Prarthana (Prayer unto the Lotus Feet of Krsna) (on board the ship Jaladuta, September 13, 1965)”. This song is taken from the book Gaudiya Patrika. Bhaktivedanta Prabhupad talks about his spiritual master Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura. He is very dear to Sri Krishna Caitanya and as per the instructions he is spreading the essence of holy name i.e Hare Krishna mantra throughout the world. One needs to fulfill the mission of ones spiritual master. This can be attained only by the mercy of Sri Krishna. By fulfilling the duties of the spiritual master both Hare Govinda and your guru maharaj will be satisfied and in this way your life becomes successful. Forgetting Shri Krsna will bring you again to this material world which is cycle of repeated births and deaths.
krsna taba punya habe bhai
e-punya koribe jabe radharani khusi habe
dhruva ati boli toma tai
sri-siddhanta saraswati saci-suta priya ati
krsna-sebaya jara tula nai
sei se mohanta-guru jagater madhe uru
krsna-bhakti dey thai thai
tara iccha balavan pascatyete than than
hoy jate gauranger nam
prthivite nagaradi asamudra nada nadi
sakalei loy krsna nam
tahale ananda hoy tabe hoy digvijay
caitanyer krpa atisay
maya dusta jata duhkhi jagate sabai sukhi
vaisnaver iccha purna hoy
se karja je koribare ajsha jadi dilo more
jogya nahi ati dina hina
tai se tomara krpa magitechi anurupa
aji tumi sabar pravina
tomara se sakti pele guru-sebaya bastu mile
jibana sarthak jadi hoy
sei se seva paile tahale sukhi hale
taba sanga bhagyate miloy
evam janam nipatitam prabhavahikupe
kamabhikamam anu yah prapatan prasangat
krtvatmasat surarsina bhagavan grhitah
so 'ham katham nu visrje tava bhrtya-sevam
tumi mor cira sathi bhuliya mayar lathi
aji punah e sujoga jadi hoy jogayoga
tabe pari tuhe milibare
tomara milane bhai abar se sukha pai
gocarane ghuri din bhor
kata bane chutachuti bane khai lutaputi
sei din kabe habe mor
aji se subidhane tomara smarana bhela
baro asa dakilam tai
ami tomara nitya-dasa tai kori eta asa
tumi bina anya gati nai
Refrain: O, brothers, (o brother) The Supreme Lord Krsna will bestow virtue upon you but He will do this only when Srimati Radharani first becomes pleased with you. This I surely declare to you.
(1) Sri Srimad Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura, who is very dear to Lord Gauranga, the son of mother Saci, is unparalleled in his service to the Supreme Lord Sri Krsna. He is that great saintly spiritual master, most magnanimous within this universe, who bestows devotion to Krsna in various places throughout the world.
(2) His desire is very powerful, and thus he is causing the Holy Name of Lord Gauranga to spread throughout all the countries of the Western World. In all the cities, towns, and villages on the earth, extending to all the oceans, rivers, and streams, everyone may accept the Holy Name of Krsna.
(3) Thus all directions will be conquered by a flood of transcendental ecstasy flowing with the excessive mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. When all the miserable living entities that have been corrupted by maya become happy, then the Vaisnava's desire is fulfilled.
(4) Although my Guru Maharaja ordered me to accomplish this mission, I am unworthy to do it, being very fallen and incompetent. That being the case, O Lord Krsna, Your mercy is today arising in a befitting manner to make me become worthy, for You are the wisest of all.
(5) If You bestow Your divine power, then one attains the factual substance which is service to the spiritual master – and life becomes successful. If that service is obtained, then one becomes truly satisfied, and ultimately receives Your association due to good fortune.
(6) (As stated by Prahlada Maharaja to Lord Nrsimhadeva in the Srimad Bhagavatam, 7.9.28:) "Thus, by associating with material desires one after another, I was following the general populace by falling into a blind well full of snakes. My dear Lord, O Supreme Personality of Godhead! Then the great sage Narada Muni kindly accepted me as his disciple, and instructed me how to achieve the transcendental position similar to his own. How could I ever leave the service of your servant?"
(7) O Lord Krsna, You are my eternal companion. Forgetting You, I have suffered the kicking of maya birth after birth. If today the chance to meet You occurs again, then surely I will be able to rejoin You.
(8) O my dear brother! In Your company I will experience great joy once again. Wandering about the pastures and fields, I will pass the entire day with You in tending the cows. Joking with You and frolicking throughout so many forests of Vraja, I will roll upon the ground in spiritual ecstasy. When, oh when will that day be mine?
(9) Today that remembrance of being with You came to me in a very nice way. Feeling great longing I called out for You, O Lord Krsna! Only because I am Your eternal servant do I desire Your association so much. Except for You, I have no other refuge.