Rupa Goswami has written this song "Radhika Hrdayonmadi Vamsi Kvana". The official name of this song is Volume 1 Lilamrtakhya Nama Dasaka. This song is taken from the book Stavamala. In this song, Rupa Goswami describes the divine glories of Sri Krishna.
yah pathen nama-dasakam so 'sya vallabhatam vrajet
(1) 1. He whose honey flute-muse maddens the mind of Sri Radhika, 2. He whose heart is overwhelmed by the fragrance of Radha,
(2) 3. He whose charming pastimes are a hook to catch the fish of beautiful Radha's heart, 4. He who becomes attracted by the amorous devices of Radha, who is blinded by love and pride,
(3) 5. He who is controlled by the shadow of the jealous anger of amorous, unsubmissive Radha, 6. He who is greedy to taste the sweet nectar of Radha's crooked words,
(4) 7. He the moonlight of whose face brings great tidal waves to the ocean of Radha's love, 8. He who is handsome sapphire necklace decorating the throat of the daughter of King Vrsabhanu,
(5) 9. He who is a bumblebee at the dark, blossoming lotus flower of Radha's mouth, and 10. He whose chest is splendidly decorated with the musk of Radha's breasts.
(6) May he who reads these ten names, which are beautiful with the pastimes of the prince of Vraja, become very dear to Him.