Jiva Goswami has written this song “Pasya Sakhi Jana So Yam Kasya”. This song is taken from the book Gopala Campu – Volume 2 Chapter 35 Verse 38. In this song, Jiva Goswami has glorified the parents of Lord Krishna – Nanda Maharaj and Yashoda Devi.
pasya sakhi-jana so 'yam kasya
su-vicarayad api cittam kvacid api nantam labhate yasya
varsiyamsav api yam tanayam lebhate vraja-rajau
yasya ca pitarav ati-saralav iti jagati samantad vittam
catura-siromani-varata yasya ca vasayati jagatam cittam
sarvah snihyati mamatam sacayati ghoso yatra sadaiva
matara-pitaradikam abhimanute yas ca na sarvam naiva
vraja-pati-vamse yadrn na bhavati nabhud atra kadapi
so 'yam guna-rupadikam idrg bhajate caru sadapi
yasya ca labdhav api dhanimani svayam api sarvam data
vrsabhanv-anvaya-laksmim yena ca yacayate vraja-yata
(Refrain) O gopi friends, who are Krsna's parents? Thinking again and again, my heart has not found an answer.
1) The king and queen of Vraja must have performed many hundreds and thousands of pious deeds for a very long time that in their old age they have attained such a son.
2) "Lord Krsna's parents are very saintly and righteous." This statement, proclaimed everywhere in the universes, is their great wealth. They are the crest jewels of the wise. They have conquered the hearts of the world.
3) Everyone loves them. Everyone always praises them. No one refuses to honor them.
4) In the family of Vraja's king there is not, nor in the past has there ever been, anyone virtuous, handsome, and glorious like Lord Krsna.
5) Lord Krsna's parents are the two jewels of the fortunate and wealthy. King Nanda is a philanthropist who gives to all. Now he has left Vraja to request the goddess of fortune from King Vrsabhanu.