radhika krsna radhika
radhika tava virahe kesava
stana-vinihitam api haram udaram
sa manute krsa-tanur iva bharam
sarasa-masrnam api malayaja-pańkam
pasyati visam iva vapusi sasańkam
madana-dahanam iva vahati sadaham
disi disi kirati sajala-kana-jalam
nayana-nalinam iva vigalita-nalam
tyajati na pani-talena kapolam
bala-sasinam iva sayam alolam
nayana-visayam api kisalaya-talpam
harir iti harir iti japati sakarnam (hare krsna hare krsna)
sri-jayadeva-bhanitam iti gitam
sukhayatu kesava-padam upanitam
(Refrain) Oh Radhika! O Krsna! O Radhika! There is separation without You, O Kesava!
(1) Hey Kesava! In Your separation Radha has become very weak at heart, even the fine necklace that She wears feels burdensome.
(2) Hey Kesava! In Your separation Radhika considers the candan paste used to cool Her bodily fever to be just like poison.
(3) Hey Kesava! In Your separation Radhika has lost all calm nature. She breaths heavily as though Cupid’s arrow was blazing within Her heart.
(4) Hey Kesava! In Your separation Radhika appears as if a lucked lotus flower drenched in water. While crying pathetically She searches after You in every direction.
(5) Hey Kesava! In Your separation Radhika’s soft bed of leaf blossoms appears just like a bed of fire!
(6) Hey Kesava! In Your separation Radhika stares at the ground with Her hand placed over Her cheek. Thus Her pale face looks like the motionless half-moon at sunset.
(7) Hey Kesava! In Your separation Radhika will soon die. So to attain You in Her next life She feelingly cries: O Hari! O Hari! Hare Krsna!
(8) Let Sri Jayadeva’s song of Radhika’s separation for Kesava increase the bliss of those surrendered unto His lotus feet.