Murari Gupta has written this song “Sacira Dulala Mano Range”. In this song, Murari Gupta has described the childhood pastimes of Lord Gaura.
sacira dulala manorange, khele samabaya sisu sange
majhe gora sisu cari pase, nace ara mrdu mrdu hase
hate-hate kore dharadhari, tale-tale nace ghuri-ghuri
ksane ghana deya kara-tali, ksane keho kohe bhali bhali
gora jabe bole hori hori, sisu gana sange bole hori
ghana ghana hori-bolo suni, kanpe kali paramada guni
murari anande bhara-pur, paper rajatva hoilo dur
1) His heart filled with delight, Saci's small son plays with the other boys.
2) With the other boys around him on four sides, child Gaura dances. He gently, gently laughs.
3) Hand in hand, the boys dance to the singing.
4) One moment there is clapping of hands. The next moment, there are calls of "Bravo! Bravo!"
5) Child Gaura sings, "Hari! Hari!" The other boys also sing, "Hari!"
6) Hearing the boys sing, "Haribol!", Kali-yuga trembles. He knows a calamity is coming.
7) Murari is flooded with bliss. Now the king of sins flees far away.