Sanatana Goswami has written this song “Janitendra Rusam Sakra Mada”. The official name of this song is Obeisance 59 Verses 240 to 244. This song is taken from the book Krsna Lila Stava. In this song, Sanatana Goswami describes the divine pastime when Sri Krsna lifted the Govardhana Hill to protect the residents of Vrndavana.
govardhanacaloddhartas tvam vande’dbhuta-vikramam
jaya bhagnendra-sankalpa maha-varsa-nivarana
1) O Lord Krsna, when You angered Lord Indra in this way, he proudly inundated Vrndavana with devestating rainfall. You checked that rain by lifting Govardhana Hill. O amazing powerful Lord, I offer respectful obeisances unto You.
2) O Lord Krsna, You playfully lifted Govardhana Hill in order to protect the residents of Vrajabhumi. Placed upon Your hand, that unlimited mountain appeared as large as the entire earth.
3) O greatly powerful Lord Krsna, for seven days, You held up Govardhana Hill, the king of the mountains if it were an umbrella and Your arm was it's handle. In this way You broke the pride of Indra, who rides on the clouds.
4) O Lord Krsna, all glories unto You. Staying under Govardhana Hill for seven days, You dispelled the hunger and thirst of the residents of Vraja with Your (merciful) glance. You broke the determined will of Lord Indra, and forced the great rainfall to stop.
5) O Lord krsna, You placed Govardhana Hill back in it's own spot, and the gopis worshipped You by offering yogurt and rice to You. The demigods showered sumana flowers, and Lord Indra became greatly afraid.