Sanatana Goswami has written this song “Yajnapatni Prasadartha Gopa Ksud”. The official name of this song is Obeisance 57 Verses 231 to 235. This song is taken from the book Krsna Lila Stava. In this song, Sanatana Goswami describes the divine pastime when Sri Krsna bestowed His mercy on the wives of certain brahmanas.
ksud-arta-gopa-vag-vyagra jaya yajvanna-yacaka
jaya dvija-sati-slaghin yajnapatnista-dayaka
pati-ruddha-sati-sadyo-vimuktida namo'stu te
sviya-sanga-dvija-jnana-prada brahmanya-deva he
1) O Lord Krsna, all glories unto You. In order to show mercy to the wives of certain brahmanas engaged in performing sacrifices, You greatly increased the hunger of the cowherd boys. Hearing the intent complaints of the cowherd boys who were greatly afflicted by hunger, You advised that they beg foodstuffs from the brahmanas who were about to offer a sacrifice.
2) O Lord Krsna, although the unintelligent brahmanas disrespected and ignored You, their wives, who were Your devotees, became attracted by hearing about You, and desired to see You. O Lord, Their minds and hearts became enchanted by You.
3) O Lord Krsna, Your amazing and colorful appearance, garments and ornaments removed all the distress of the brahmana's wives. You glorified them and they expressed their desire to engage in Your devotional service. O Lord, all glories unto You.
4) O Lord Krsna, You were pleased by the plaintive appeals of the brahmana's wives, and You granted to them devotional service in pure love of God. You immediately removed any obstacles that their husbands might offer (upon their return). O Lord, I offer respectful obeisances unto You.
5) O Lord Krsna, although You became greatly pleased (by eating) the foodstuff offered by the wives of the brahmanas engaged in performing sacrifices, You caused great distress to thebrahmanas who were their husbands. O Lord, because You are the worshippable deity of the brahmanas, You granted transcendental knowledge to these brahmanas, when they had all assembled together.