Bhaktivinod Thakur has written a song “Bhojana Lalase”.The Official Name for this song is Sri Radhikastaka Parisista. This song is taken from the book Gitavali. Bhaktivinoda Thakura says that once we drink and taste the nectar of Sri Radhey and Shree Krishna’s love then our desires for material anguish will cease. Radhe and Krsna should be served together. This service should be done from the heart. By regularly drinking this nectar of love one can gain peace and happiness.
bhojana-lalase, rasane amar,
sunoha vidha;na mor
khaiya thakoha bhor
nava-sundar piyusa radhika-nam
ati-mista manohar tarpana-dham
krsna-nam madhuradbhuta gadha dugdhe
ativa jatane koro misrita lubdhe
surabhi raga hima ramya tanhi ani’
aharaha pan koroha sukha jani’
nahi rabe rasane prakrta pipasa
adbhuta rasa tuwa puraobo asa
jaco-i radha-krsna-nama pramod
(1) O my tongue, you who are overwhelmed with the desire for tasting material enjoyment, please hear my instructions. Always remain deeply absorbed in drinking the nectarean loving mellows of the beautiful names of the divine couple Radha and Krsna.
(2) The name of Radhika is ever-fresh and lovely, and is pure ambrosia. It is very sweet, utterly enchanting and is the abode of complete satisfaction.
(3) With great care, you should eagerly blend this ambrosial name of Radhika with the wonderful sweet condensed milk of the name of Krsna.
(4) Now add into that mixture the sweet fragrance of loving affection, which is both cool and delightful. Drink this nectar day and night, and you will know what true happiness is.
(5) No longer will there remain on the tongue a thirst for mundane tastes, for these wonderful transcendental mellows will fulfill all of your desires.
(6) At the lotus feet of Raghunatha dasa Goswami, Bhaktivinoda begs for ecstatic rapture in hearing and chanting the divine names of Radha and Krsna.