Raghunatha Dasa Goswami has written this song “Abhira Palli Pati Putra”. The official name of this song is Abhista Sucanam. This song is taken from the book Stavavali. In this song, Raghunatha Dasa Goswami describes the divine pastimes performed in Vraja.
adhyatma-lagnam avikaram abhun mano me
rupasya tat smita-sudham sadayavalokam
asadya madyati hares caritair idanim
nibhrta-vipina-lilah krsna-vaktram sadaksna
prapibatha mrga-kanya yuyam evati-dhanyah
ksanam api na viloke sarameyi vrajasthapy
udara-bharana-vrttya bambhramanti hataham
nivedya sakhy arpaya mam sva-sevane
srama-jala-kanikabhih klinna-gandam nu radham
api sakhi bhavatibhih sevyamanam viloke
ditija-kula-nitanta-dhvantam asrantam asyan
kuca-kusuma-gulucchah patu krsnausadhisah
rase lasyam rasavati samam radhaya madhavasya
ksmabhrt-kacche dadhikara-krte sphara-keli-vivadam
ali-madhye smara-pavanajam narma-bhangi-tarangam
kale kasmin kusala-bharite hanta saksat karomi
rohiny-agre krtasih-satam atha sabhayanandam abhira-bharta
bhitya sasvan nrsimhe halini sakhi-kule nyasya sasram vrajesya
satopa-sneham udyad-vraja-jana-nivahai radhikadi-priyabhih
sa-slagham viksyamanah srita-surabhir atan navya-gopah sa payat
adrsta drsteva sphurati sakhi keyam vraja-vadhuh
kuto 'sminn ayata bhajitum atula tvam madhu-purat
apurvenapurvam ramaya harinainam iti sa-ra-
dhikodyad-bhangy-uktya vidita-yuvatitvah smitam adhat
radheti nama nava-sundara-sidhu mugdham
krsneti nama madhuradbhuta-gadha-dugdham
sarva-ksanam surabhi-raga-himena ramyam
krtva tadaiva piba me rasane ksudarte
caitanyacandra mama hrt-kumudam vikasya
hrdyam vidhehi nija-cintana-bhrnga-rangaih
kim caparadha-timiram nividam vidhuya
padamrtam sa-daya payaya durgatam me
smara-sadasi krtodyan nrtyatah sranta-gatram
vraja-nava-yuva-yugmam nartakam vijayani
gandharva sarasi girindra-nikate kaste 'pi nityam vasan
tat-preyo-gana-palito jita-sudha radha-mukundabhidha
udgayami srnomi mam punar aho sriman sa rupo 'vatu
(1) I pray that the wild horse of my heart may become like the cintamani-jewel horse Srila Rupa Gosvami, which carries as its rider the desire to serve the gopa-prince's beloved.
(2) Because of Srila Rupa Gosvami's efforts my heart is now peaceful, controlled, able to know the nature of spirit, fixed in yoga, and attached to the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Now that I have attained Srila Rupa Gosvami's smiling, nectarean, compassionate glance, my heart has become wild by remembering the transcendental pastimes of Lord Hari.
(3) O does playing in the forest, you are all very fortunate because with your eyes you always drink the nectar of Lord Krsna's face. As for myself, I am simply an unlucky dog wandering in Vraja trying to fill my belly. I never see Lord Krsna for even a moment.
(4) O friend, when you serve Vraja's king and queen, who many times have met in my heart, please give the remnants of Their betelnuts to me.
(5) O friend, I see you serving Sri Radha' who, languid from many passionate amorous pastimes, and Her cheeks wet with perspiration, rests on the couch of Lord Krsna'schest.
(6) May the splendid moon of Lord Krsna, which tirelessly dispels the great darkness of the demons, showers the nectar of pure love on the devotees, cools the white lotus of SriRadha, and makes the flowers of Her breasts blossom with happiness, protect us.
(7) At what very auspicious time will I directly see Sri Sri Radha-Krsna enjoying the sweet rasa dance, arguing over some yogurt at the base of a hill, and playing with Their friends in waves of joking words pushed by breezes of amorous desire?
(8) May Krsna, the leader of the cowherd boys who, as He walks on the path with His friends and surabhi cows, with happiness and concern offers hundreds of blessings toRohini-devi and the other devotees, and who, as the concerned queen of Vraja tearfully glances at His friends and at the lionlike Balarama, is gazed at with love and pride by the people of Vraja and with words of praise by Radha' and His other gopi beloveds, protect us.
"Friend, who is this girl We have never seen before?"
"She is a vraja-gopi?"
"From where has she come? Why has she come?"
"She has come from Mathura-pura to worship You."
When She heard the playful words "Now You may enjoy with the incomparable Lord Hari" Radha understood that the girl was Krsna in disguise and at once burst into a smile.
(10) O tongue tortured by thirst, please me with the delicious nectar of the name Radha with the wonderfully sweet condensed milk of the name Krsna, add the fragrant ice of pure love and drink this charming drink at every moment!
(11) O moon of Lord Caitanya, please make the lotus of my heart bloom! Please make that lotus beautiful with swarms of dancing bumblebees of meditation upon You! Please shake away the dense darkness of my offenses! O kind Lord, please make sinful me drink the nectar of Your feet!
(12) I pray that I may fan the two young dancers of Vraja who have become fatigued by happily dancing in Cupid's arena in an incomparable forest grove filled with the instrumental music of the expert cuckoos and the humming songs of the bees.
(13) On the strength of the service I have done to the pollen of his lotus feet, I am able to always reside, even in times of trouble, by the shore of Radha-kunda at the base ofGovardhana Hill. Protected by his friends, I chant and hear Sri Sri Radha-Mukunda's holy names, which defeat the sweetest nectar. I pray that Srila Rupa Gosvami may always protect me.