Vasudev Ghosh has written this song"Madana Mohana Mani Gauranga Badana Khani". In this song, Vasudev Ghosh describes how Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Lord Krsna are non-different.
madana mohana mani, gauranga badana khani
rupa heri ki na haila more
sonara varana tanu, ei chila kala kanu
nahile ki mana curi kore?
rasera parana jara, kule ki koribe tara
nadiya nagara hena jana
ki chara daruna mati, majila jubati sati
ghare ghare premera kadana
nayana kamala nava , aruna parabhava
dhara bahe mukha buka bahiya
aha mari mari sai, marama tomara kai
jiva na go gora na dekhiya
hiyaya premera sara, tanu kaila jara jara
probodha na mane more prani
suradhuni tire jaiya, bhasaiba kula krida
bhajiba se gora gunamani
purabe suninu jata, sei saba abhimata
eve bhela kalatanu gora
vasudeva ghosera visnuani, rasika nagara jani
nahila ki gopira mana cora
(1) I consider Gauranga's face to be like Madana mohana's; and when viewing His body – I am unable to describe my captivation! Oh, this Golden youth must have been that Black youth Krsna – for how else could He have stolen my mind?
(2) But what about the Nadiya damsels who have a rasika heart, will their so-called family tie be able to stop them? How will they resist Him? And what can we say about the intense agony of Nadiya's chaste young girls -for their love-lorn crying can be heard from every home.
(3) Hence their soft, lotus-eyes, conquered by the Gauranga-sun, now pour tears that stream over their breasts. Oh sakhi! I'm going to pass away … so just hear my confession
(4) Without properly knowing never classify Gora as ordinary -for my mind has fathomed the sweetness of His prema — my body is burning in a fever -and my heart cannot be pacified without Him! Just let me go to the Ganga and drown all of my family obligations; then I shall full worship Gora guna mani.
(5) Concerning everything that I've heard about dark-complexioned Krsna – the same applies to Gora. Thus Vasudev Ghosh says, I know
that He is a Rasika nagara – for how else could He have stolen the gopis' minds?"