Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Thakur has written a song ”Krishna Hoite Catur Mukhe”. Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati has glorified all the Vaishnava’s in this song. These Vaishnava’s have spread the name of Hare Krishna throughout the world.
kṛṣṇa hoite catur-mukha, hoy kṛṣṇa-sevonmukha,
brahmā hoite nāradera mati
nārada hoite vyāsa, madhwa kohe vyāsa-dāsa,
pūrṇaprajña padmanābha gati
nṛhari mādhava-baḿśe, akṣobhya paramahaḿse,
śiṣya boli’ ańgīkāra kore
akṣobhyera śiṣya jaya-tīrtha nāme paricaya,
tāra dāsye jñānasindhu tore
tāhā hoite dayānidhi, tāra dāsa vidyānidhi,
rājendra hoilo tāhā ha’te
tāhāra kińkora jaya-dharma nāme paricaya,
paramparā jāno bhālo mate
jayadharma-dāsye khyāti, śrī puruṣottama-jati,
tā ha’te brahmaṇya-tīrtha sūri
vyāsatīrtha tāra dāsa, lakṣmīpati vyāsa-dāsa,
tāhā ha’te mādhavendra purī
mādhavendra purī-bara, śiṣya-bara śrī-īśwara,
nityānanda, śrī-adwaita vibhu
īśwara-purīke dhanya, korilen śrī-caitanya,
jagad-guru gaura mahāprabhu
mahāprabhu śrī-caitanya, rādhā-kṛṣṇa nahe anya,
rūpānuga janera jīvana
viśwambhara priyańkara, śrī-swarūpa dāmodara,
rūpa-priya mahājana, jīva, raghunātha hana,
tāra priya kavi kṛṣṇadāsa
kṛṣṇadāsa-priya-bara, narottama sevā-para,
jāra pada viśwanātha-āśa
viśwanātha-bhakta-sātha, baladeva jagannātha,
tāra priya śrī-bhaktivinoda
hari-bhajanete jā’ra moda
īhārā paramahaḿsa, gaurāńgera nija-baḿśa
tādera caraṇe mama gati
āmi sebā-udāsīna, nāmete tridaṇḍī dīna
śrī-vārṣabhānavī-barā, sadā sevya-sevā-parā,
tāra pradhān pracārako, śrī-bhaktivedānta nāmo,
(1) In the beginning of creation the science of devotional service was received by the four-headed Brahma from the Supreme Lord Sri Krishna. Devarshi Narada’s understanding of this divine science was obtained from Brahma. The great sage Krishna Dvaipayana Vyasa who was empowered to compile the Vedic literatures, became a disciple of Devarshi Narada. Sripada Madhvacarya, the founder of the suddha-dvaita school of Vedanta-philosophy,who visited Vyasadeva at Badarikasrama in the thirteenth century to learn from him Vedanta philosophy,calls himself a servant of Krishna Dvaipayana Vyasa. Purnaprajna Tirtha [Madhva] is the guru and sole refuge of Padmanabha Tirtha.
(2) The two other principal disciples of Madhva are Nrihari Tirtha and Madhava Tirtha. Madhava Tirtha accepted the great paramahamsa Aksobhya Tirtha as a disciple. The principal disciple of Akshobhya Tirtha was known as Jayatirtha. Jayatirtha’s service was for his disciple Jnanasindhu.
(3) Dayanidhi received the science of devotional service from Jnanasindhu, and the servant of Dayanidhi was Vidyanidhi [Vidyadhiraja Tirtha]. Rajendra Tirtha became a disciple of Vidyadhiraja Tirtha. Rajendra Tirtha’s servant was known as Jayadharma or Vijayadhvaja Tirtha. In this way you should properly understand this disciplic succession.
The great sannyasi Sri Purushottama Tirtha received his knowledge in the service of his guru, Vijayadhvaja Tirtha [Jayadharma]. The principal disciple of Purushottama Tirtha was Subrahmanya Tirtha. His servant was the great Vyasatirtha [Vyasa Raya]. Vyasatirtha’s servant was Lakshmipati Tirtha whose disciple was Madhavendra Puri
(5) The chief disciple of Madhavendra Puri was Isvara Puri, and two of his other disciples were the renowned incarnations of Godhead Sri Nityananda and Advaita Acarya. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the spiritual preceptor of all the worlds, made Isvara Puri greatly fortunate by accepting him as His spiritual master.
(6) Mahaprabhu Sri Caitanya is nondifferent from Sri Sri Radha and Krishna and is the very life of those Vaishnavas who follow Sri Rupa Gosvami. Sri Svarupa Damodara Gosvami, Rupa Gosvami, and Sanatana Gosvami were the givers of great happiness to Visvambhara [Sri Caitanya].
The great souls Jiva Gosvami and Raghunatha dasa Gosvami became very dear to Rupa Gosvami. Jiva Gosvami was a disciple of Rupa Gosvami, and Raghunatha dasa Gosvami, a disciple of Advaita Acarya’s disciple Yadunandana Acarya, was accepted by Rupa and Sanatana as their third brother. Raghunatha dasa Gosvami’s beloved student was Krishnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami. Krishnadasa Kaviraja was an intimate friend of Lokanatha Gosvami. They lived together in Vrindavana and always discussed the topics of Krishna with one another. Lokanatha Gosvami, a disciple of Gadadhara Pandita, had only one disciple, whose name was Narottama dasa. Narottama dasa was always engaged in the service of his guru, and he also engaged himself in the service of his guru’s intimate friend. Thus he became very dear to Krishnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami. To serve the feet of Narottama dasa Thakura was the only desire of Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura
, who was the fourth acarya in disciplic succession from Narottama dasa.
(8) Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura was the siksha-guru [instructing spiritual master of Baladeva Vidyabhushana, to whom he taught the precepts of Srimad-Bhagavatam. Jagannatha dasa Babaji was a very prominent acarya after Sri Baladeva Vidyabhushana and was the beloved siksha-guru of Sri Bhaktivinoda Thakura. Bhaktivinoda Thakura’s intimate friend and associate was the eminent maha-bhagavata Sri Gaurakisora dasa Babaji, whose sole joy was found in hari-bhajana.
These great saintly Vaishnavas are all paramahamsas, or devotees of the highest order, and they are all part of Lord Gauranga’s own spiritual family. Their holy feet are my refuge. I have no real interest in devotional service, and I am a poor and lowly tridandi sannyasi named Sri Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati.sri-varshabhanavi-bara, sada sevya-seva-para, tahara dayita-dasa-nama tara pradhan pracarako, sri-bhaktivedanta namo,patita-janete doya-dhama .The renowned Sri Varshabhanavi-dayita dasa [the initiated name of Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati] is always engaged in the service of his spiritual master, Srila Gaurakisora dasa Babaji. His foremost disciple-preacher is Sri A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
, who has spread the message of Lord Caitanya throughout the world and is thus a reservoir of mercy and compassion for all fallen souls.
Krishna Hoite Catur Mukhe – Sung by HG Achyutananda Prabhu
Krishna Hoite Catur Mukhe – Sung by HG Jai Sachinanadana Prabhu
Krishna Hoite Catur Mukhe – Sung by HG Sivarama Prabhu
Krishna Hoite Catur Mukhe – Sung by HG Vaisesika Prabhu
Krishna Hoite Catur Mukhe – Watch Videos