Yadi Prabhupada na Hoito tabe ki hoito
(e)jivana bahita kise?
nitai-gaurera apara karuna ke dita sakala dese
pascatyera yata papi duracari snyavadi mayavadi
tadera uddara karibare mana hena kon dayanidhi
tadera nikate kon jana asi bilaita harinam
sabhaya jiva rupe gadite tadera ke haita aguyan
dese dese hari-vigraha seva arati ratri-dine
ratha yatradi mahotsava saba sikaita kon jane
gita-bhagavata caitanya carita premamrta rasasara
katha na sundara sarala kariya ke bujhaita ara
kata kasta sahi prita mane rahi ke va dita harinam
ke dita madera puri vrindavana mayapura mata dham
parama mangala sricaitanya maha-prabhura siksa dhana
acare pracare sada amadere ke karita niyojana
premakalpataru nitai-gaurera krpa kana labhibare
niravadhi jaya-pataka hrdaya tomare sarana kare
(1) If Srila Prabhupada had not come, what would have happened? How could we have passed our lives? Who else would have distributed the unlimited mercy of Lord Nityananda and Lord Gauranga all over the world?
(2) Which other compassionate person would have endeavoured to deliver the miscreants, sinful, impersonalistic and voidistic people in the West?
(3) Who else would have come to distribute Harinam to them?
Who else would have come forward to transform them into civilized begins?
(4) Who else would have taught them how to worship the Deity form of Lord Hari day and night with arati-kirtana, and how to conduct the Ratha-yatra and other grand festivals?
(5) Bhagavad-gita, Srimad-Bhagavatam and Caitanya-Caritamrita contain the essence of the nectarean mellows of love of Godhead.
Who else would have explained these scriptures so clearly and beautifully?
(6) Who else would have tolerated all difficulties, and distributed Harinama with a pleasant heart?
Who would have given us the dhamas such as Mayapur, Vrindavan and Jagannatha Puri?
(7) The teachings of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu constitute the greatest and most auspicious treasure.
Who else would have engaged us in constantly practicing and preaching it?
(8) Sri Sri Nitai Gaura are desire trees of love of Godhead.
Desiring a drop of their mercy, Jayapataka’s heart incessantl takes shelter of Your Divine grace.
Yadi Prabhupada na hoito