Murari Gupta has written this song “Namo Namaste Tridasesvaraya”. The official name of this song is Sri Sivastakam. This song is taken from the book Krsna Caitanya Carita. In this song, Murari Gupta sings the glories of Lord Siva and requests him to shower pure love for Sri Hari.
namo namas te tridasesvaraya
bhutadi-nathaya mrdaya nityam
tamo-bhide te jagatah sivaya
premanam evadya harau vidhehi
sri-rama govinda mukunda saure
sri-krsna narayana vasudeva
sri-naradadyaih satatam sugopya-
tebhyo harer bhakti-sukha-pradaya
sivaya sarva-gurave namah
gana-pravinaya namo’stu tubhyam
(1) I perpetually offer obeisances unto you, the lord of the thirty primal devas, who are the original father of created beings, whose character is gracious, upon whose head, which is crested by the sickle moon, the Ganga springs, and who are a festival for the eyes of Gauri, the fair goddess.
(2) I offer my obeisances to you who resemble a moon of molten gold, who are dressed in garments colored like a group of budding blue lotuses or lustrous rain clouds, who bestow the most desirable boon to your devotees by your delightful dancing, who offer shelter to those who seek to become one with the transcendental effulgence of Godhead, and whose flag bears the image of the bull.
(3) I offer my obeisances to you who dispel darkness with your three eyes – the moon, the sun, and fire – and thus cause auspiciousness for all the living entities of the universe, and whose potency easily defeats thousands of moons and suns.
(4) I offer my obeisances to you, whose form is brilliantly illuminated by the jewels of Ananta-deva, the king of snakes, who possess divine potencies and are clothed in a tiger-skin, who stands in the midst of a thousand-petalled lotus, and whose two arms are adorned by lustrous bangles.
(5) I offer my obeisances to you who bestow happiness to your servitors as you pour upon them the liquid nectar flowing from your reddish lotus feet, upon which charminganklebells ring. Obeisances unto you who are adorned by an abundance of gems. Please endow Me today with pure love for Sri Hari.
(6) `O Sri Rama! O Govinda! O Mukunda! O Sauri! O Sri Krsna! O Narayana! O Vasudeva!' I offer my obeisances unto you, Sri Siva, who are the monarch ruling over all the bee-like devotees who are mad to drink the nectar of these and other innumerable names of Hari, and who thus destroys all grief.
(7) I offer my respectful obeisances to you, Sri Siva, who are forever inquired of confidentially by Sri Narada and other great sages, who very easily bestow boons on them, who bestow the happiness of Hari-bhakti to those who seek boons of you, who thereby create auspiciousness and are thus the guru of everyone.
(8) I offer my obeisances to you who are a festival of auspiciousness for the eyes of Gauri, who are the lord of her life-energy, who bestow rasa and are expert in forever singing songs with eagerness of the pastimes of Govinda.