(1) First of all I offer glorifications to the feet of all of the Vaisnavas of Vrndavana.
(2) Praising of all of Mahaprabhu’s Nilacala associates, I prostrate at their feet.
(3) I pray for loving attachment to the lotus feet of all of Mahaprabhu’s Navadvipa bhaktas.
(4) I offer pranamas at the feet of all of Mahaprabhu’s Gaudadesa (Bengal) devotees.
(5) With upraised arms I pray to the feet of all of Gauranga’s bhaktas, in whichever country they may reside.
(6) Holding a straw between my teeth, I submit at the feet of all the servants of Mahaprabhu that were or will be.
(7) I have heard their glorification in the Vedas and Puranas, which proclaim that each one of His devotees has the sakti to deliver an entire universe.
(8) (Hearing of their glory) I have come with great eagerness to surrender to Mahaprabhu’s bhaktas, who are all patita-pavana for sinners like me.
(9) What power do I have to glorify them? But out of my ignorance and un-mitigating pride I do so anyway, thinking myself so qualified.
(10) Even though I am dumb and unable to express their greatness, still my heart is joyful due to my great good fortune (that the Vaisnavas have accepted me as their own and Sri Gurudeva has given me harinama full of blissful pastimes). Forgive the faults of this fallen soul and make me your servant.
(11) They award the perfection of all desires, including freedom from death, and even that rarest treasure not found in this world – prema!
(12) All of one’s pure, heartfelt desires will be fulfilled without delay. Devaki-nandana dasa, intensely eager for this, glorifies and prays to the Vaisnavas.