Prabodhananda Sarasvati has written this song.Yasyah Kadapi Vasancala. The official name of this song is Radha Rasa Sudha Nidhih. In this song, Prabodhananda Sarasvati glorifies Vrsabhanu’s daughter – Srimati Radharani, who is the personified nectarean ocean of perfect spiritual love.
yasyah kadapi vasanascala-khelanottha-
tasya namo’stu vrsabhanu-bhuvo dise’pi
tasya namo’stu vrsabhanu-bhuvo mahimne
alaksito na sahasa purusasya tasya
tam radhika-carana-renum anusmarami
visphurjitam kim api gopa-vadhusv adarsi
sa radhika mayi kadapi krpam karotu
saran ajasram abhitah sravad-asritesu
sri-radhike tava kada caranaravindam
govinda-jivana-dhanam sirasa vahami
1) Obeisances to the direction that faces Sri Vrsabhanu's daughter. When the breeze coming from that direction playfully moves the edge of His garment, Lord Krsna, who cannot be attained by even the kings of the yogis, thinks that His life has now become a great success.
2) Obeisances to the glory of Sri Vrsabhanu's daughter. Even Brahma, Siva and all the demigods cannot attain the pollen of Her lotus feet. Her merciful glance showers the best of all nectars.
3) I meditate on the dust of Sri Radha's feet, dust that even Brahma, Siva, Sukadeva, Narada, Bhisma and a host of great saints cannot see, dust that has limitless power, dust that at once transforms the Supreme Personality of Godhead into Sri Radha's submissive servant.
4) May Sri Radha, who is the personified nectar ocean of perfect spiritual love, and the splendor of whose candrakanta-jewel toenails glistens amongst the gopis, be merciful to me.
5) O Sri Radha, when will I place on my head Your lotus feet, which are a flood of the nectar of spiritual love, a flood that always flows among Your devotees, and are the treasure more dear than life for Lord Krsna?