Lochan Das Thakur has written this song “Nitai Guna Mani”. This song is taken from the book Caitanya Mangala. In this song, Lochan Das Thakur glorifies Lord Nityananda, the jewel of all virtues.
nitai guna-mani amar nitai guna-mani
aniya premer vanya bhasailo avani
premer vanya loiya nitai aila gauda-dese
dubilo bhakata-gana dina hina bhase
dina hina patita pamara nahi bache
brahmar durlabha prema sabakare jace
abaddha karuna-sindhu nitai katiya muhan
ghare ghare bule prema-amiyar ban
locan bole mor nitai jeba na bhajilo
janiya suniya sei atma-ghati hoilo
(1) My Lord Nityananda, the jewel of all virtues, my Lord Nityananda, the jewel of all virtues, has brought the flood of ecstatic love of God that has drowned the entire world.
(2) Bringing this overwhelming deluge of prema when He returned to Bengal from Jagannatha Puri on Lord Caitanya’s order, Nitai has inundated the assembly of devotees. The fallen nondevotees did not drown, however, but remained floating on that ecstatic ocean.
(3) Lord Nityananda freely offered this exalted prema, which is difficult for Lord Brahma to attain, even to the fallen and wretched souls who did not desire it.
(4) The ocean of mercy had formerly been sealed tight, but Nitai cut a channel in its boundary to allow the great flooding waves of nectarean prema to splash from house to house.
(5) Locana dasa says, “Whoever has not worshiped my Nitai or taken advantage of this excellent opportunity offered by Him knowingly commits suicide.”
Nitai Guna Mani – Sung by Srila Prabhupada
Nitai Guna Mani – Sung by HG Anant Nitai Prabhu
Nitai Guna Mani – Sung by HG Ganga Narayana Prabhu
Nitai Guna Mani – Sung by HG Jai Sachinanadana Prabhu
Nitai Guna Mani – Sung by HG Sivarama Prabhu
Nitai Guna Mani – Watch Videos