Sanatana Goswami has written this song “Brahma Prasada Sumukha”. The official name of this song is Obeisance 41 Verses 165 to 169. This song is taken from the book Krsna Lila Stava. In this song, Sanatana Goswami glorifies Sri Krsna and describes how he bestowed His mercy upon Lord Brahma and enjoyed pastimes with the calves and the cowherd boys in Vrndavana.
brahma-prasada-sumukha bhakta-vatsala vak-priya
pulinanita-vatsaugha namas te'dbhuta-karmane
vicitra-lila mampahi nilayana-vihara-vit
(1) O Krsna, affectionate to Your devotee and pleased by his word, with a cheerful You gave Your mercy to Lord Brahma. You delighted him with Your smiling glance and gave him permission to depart.
(2) O Krsna, You awakened the calves and cowherd boys from their slumber, placed then in Vrndavana as before, and brought the calves to the shore of the Yamuna. O Lord Who performs wonderful activities; I offer respectful obeisances unto You.
(3) O Krsna, You laugh and smile, hearing the joking words of the charming and innocent cowherd boys. O festival for the houses of Vraja, Your appearance and Your pastimes are very colorful and astonishing and You delight the hearts of the gopis.
(4) O Krsna, O best friend of all living entities, You are more dear (to the devotees) than their own selves. The nature of the ocean of pure love for You was determined and ascertained in the conversation of King Pariksit and Sukadeva Gosvami.
(5) O Krsna, You are expert at performing Your astonishing pastimes in Your own abode. You play the games of constructing a bridge and of jumping up and down like a frog. O Lord, please protect me.