1) The moonlike Lord Gaura Chanda arrives in Vrndavana while dancing, swaying to and fro, and singing the glories of Lord Hari.
2) The creepers adorning the trees of Vrndavana are overwhelmed with ecstatic love, and they are speaking about the glories of Lord Hari. Flocks of birds who live in the groves are singing the name of Lord Hari.
3) Lord Gaura says, “Hari! Hari!” a female parrot responds, “Hari! Hari!” and then all male and female parrots start singing a loud chorus of the name of Hari.
4) Becoming intoxicated by the holy name, the deer come forward from out of the forest. The peacocks and peahens are dancing and frolicking in ecstatic love.
5) Lord Hari is in His heart, Lord Hari is in His meditation, and He always chants the name of Hari with His voice. Gaura Chanda is intoxicated by ecstatic mellows and rolls around on the ground while singing and singing Harinama.
6) Arriving on the bank of the Yamuna Rive, He dances wildly while chanting “Hari! Hari!” Mother Yamuna becomes so ecstatic that she arises and comes forward to wash Lord Gauranga’s feet.
Dhule Dhule Gora Chanda – Sung by HH Vedavyasa Priya Swami (01)
Dhule Dhule Gora Chanda – Sung by HH Vedavyasa Priya Swam (02)
Dhule Dhule Gora Chanda – Sung by HG Sivarama Prabhu
Dhule Dhule Gora Chanda – Sung by HG Vaiyasaki Prabhu