Govinda Das Kaviraj has written this song “Aju Sacinandana Nava Abhiseka”. This song is taken from the book Padavali. In this song, Govinda Das Kaviraj describes the Abhiseka ceremony of Saci’s son – Lord Chaitanya. Merely by gazing at His beautiful face, the devotees are plunged into a flooding ocean of spiritual love.
aju saci-nandana naba abhiseka
ananda-kanda nayana bhari dekha
nityananda adwaita mili range
ga-ota unamata bhakatahim sange
hera-ite nirupama kancana-deha
barikhaye sabahu nayana ghana-meha
puna puna nirakhite gora-mukha-indu
jaga bhari purala prema-tarange
bancita gobinda-dasa parasange
(1) Look! Now is the abhiseka ceremony of Saci's son, the root of all bliss.
(2) Gathering around Lord Nityananda and Lord Advaita, and now wild with bliss, the devotees sing.
(3) Gazing at the Lord's peerless golden form, the devotees shower tears from the rain clouds of their eyes.
(4) Again and again gazing at the fair moon of Lord Gaura's face, the devotees are plunged into a flooding ocean of spiritual love.
(5) The whole world is now flooded by waves of spiritual love. Only Govinda dasa is not touched by those waves. Only he is cheated of their touch.