Krsnadasa Kaviraja Goswami has written this song “Jaya Jaya Prabhu Mora Thakura Haridasa”. The official name of this song is Haridasa Thakura Sucaka Kirtana. This song is taken from the book (1-4); Caitanya Caritamrta (5-7). In this song, Krsnadasa Kaviraja Goswami has glorified Thakura Haridasa.
jaya jaya prabhu mora thakura haridasa
ye karila harinamera mahima prakasa
gaurabhakta-gana madhye sarva agraganya
yara guna gai kande apane caitanya
advaita acarya prabhura prema-sima
teńho se janena haridasera mahima
nityananda-cańda yare prana hena jane
carana paraye mahi deha dhanya mane
hare krsna hare rama ke sunabe ara
haridasa chepe gela prana bańca bhara
haridasa achila prthivira siromani
teńho vina ratna sunya haila medini
jaya haridasa bali kara haridhvani
eta bali mahaprabhu nacena apani
sabe gaya jaya jaya jaya haridasa
namera mahima yeńha karila prakasa
(Refrain) Glory, glory to my Prabhu, Thakura Haridasa, who has manifested the greatness of Harinam!
(1) Amongst all the devotees of Gaura, he is certainly the best. Upon singing his glories, Caitanya Himself weeps.
(2) Advaita Acarya is the limit of prema for Mahaprabhu, and he knew the greatness of Haridasa.
(3) The moonlike Nityananda is known as the life [of Haridasa], and the touch of Haridasa's feet grants auspiciousness to the world!
(4) Hare Krsna, Hare Rama — who more shall hear? As Haridas departed, life became a burden to bear.
(5) Haridas was the crown-jewel of the Earth; In his absence, the Earth has lost its gem.
(6) Say 'Jaya Haridas' and make the hari-dhvani! So said Mahaprabhu and danced himself.
(7) Everyone sang, “Jaya Jaya, Jaya Haridasa,” who brought forth the glory of the name!