radha-krishna-seva pabo ei abilashi
kripa kori’ koro tare vrindavana-vasi
nayana heribo sada yugala-rupa-rasi
seva-adhikara diye koro nija dasi
sri-radha-govinda-preme sada yena bhasi
(1) O Tulasi, beloved of Krishna, I bow before you again and again. My desire is to obtain the service of Sri Sri Radha and Krishna.
(2) Whoever takes shelter of you has his wishes fulfilled. Bestowing your mercy on him, you make him a resident of Vrindavana.
(3) My desire is that you will also give me a residence in the pleasure groves of Sri Vrindavana-dhama. Thus within my vision I will always behold the beautiful pastimes of Radha and Krishna.
(4) I beg you to make me a follower of the cowherd damsels of Vraja. Please give me the privilege of devotional service and make me your own maidservant.
(5) This very fallen and lowly servant of Krsna prays, "May I always swim in the love of Sri Radha and Govinda.
Tulasi Aarti – Sung by HH Lokanatha Swami
Tulasi Aarti – Sung by HG Jai Sachinanadana Prabhu
Tulasi Aarti – Sung by HG Siksastakam Prabhu
Tulasi Aarti – Sung by HG Sivarama Prabhu
Tulasi Aarti – Sung by HH Niranjana Swami
Tulasi Aarti – Watch Videos