Vrindavan Das Thakur has written this song “Sri Nama Sankirtana Adhivasa”.
nana dravya ayojana, kari kare nimantrana,
kripa kari kara agamana |
tomara vaishnava gana, mora ai nivedana,
dristi kari kara samapana ||
kari ato nivedana, anila mohanta gana,
kirtanera kare adhivasa |
aneka bhagyara fale, vaishnava, asiya mile
kali habe mahotsava vilasa ||
Sri krishnera lilagana, karibena asvadana,
puribe sabara abhilasha |
Sri krishna Caitanya Candra, sakala bhakata vrinda,
guna gaya Vriindavan dasa ||
1. Upon collecting and arranging all kinds of articles and inviting everyone to mercifully come and attend the program.
2. You are all vaishnava devotees of the Lord and therefore I humbly pray to you to please complete this ceremony by your merciful glance.
3. Thus humbly praying and receiving all the great (mahanta) stalwart devotees of the Lord to join the adhivasa inaugural ceremony of the congregational chanting of the holy names of the Lord.
4. Only by immense good fortune one gets the association of such an assembly of vaishnava and therefore tomorrow we will have a great festival.
5. Where you all will relish the sweet pastimes of Sri Krishna and all your desires will be fulfilled.
6. In this way Vriindavana dasa humbly glorifies the moonlike Lord Srikrishna Caitanya Mahaprabhu and all of His devotees.