Jayadeva Goswami has written this song “Yamihe Kamiha Saranam”. This song is taken from the book Gita Govinda. In this song, Jayadeva Goswami remembers Lord Krishna.
yamihe kamiha saranam sakhi-jana-vacana-vascita
kathita-samaye'pi harir ahaha na yayau vanam
mama viphalam idam amala-rupam api yauvanam
yad-anugamanaya nisi gahanam api silitam
tena mama hrdayam idam asama-sara-kilitam
mama maranam eva varam iti vitatha-ketana
kim iha visahami virahanalam acetana
mam ahaha vidhurayati madhura-madhu-yamini
kapi harim anubhavati krta-sukrta-kamini
ahaha kalayami valayadi-mani-bhusanam
srag api hrdi hanti mam ativisama-silaya
aham iha nivasami na-ganita-vana-vetasa
smarati madhusudano mam api na cetasa
vasatu hrdi yuvatir iva komala-kalavati
(Refrain) Unto Whom should I surrender to? I have been misled by the sakhis false assurances.
1) Hari did not come as He promised My form and figure have become ruined is a waste.
2) Seeking the Lord’s shelter, I fled from home in the night to enter this dark forest. Finally upon meeting up with Him, I feel that Cupid’s arrows are shot.
3) O what is the use of My life? How can I remain calm in the pangs of separation? O, surely death would be more appropriate!
4) This lovely spring night is torturing me, which associate has fortune to get Krsna?
5) Oh Krsna! I am nicely dressed in wonderful garments to please you, yet the burning separation is giving Me pain, only!
6) This flower garland resting over my hearts stings body, like the arrows of the cruel hunter!
7) Tolerating the scratching, thorny thickets of this betasi flower garland, for some reason, My beloved Lord Madhusudana has completely forgotten about Me!
8) The poet Jayadeva, who surrenders at Krsna’s lotus feet, says: “Let this song embrace your heart like a soft, gopi who gives loving pleasure and service to the Lord.”