Govinda Das Kaviraj has written this song “Guru Duru Banca Ujorala Canda”. This song is taken from the book Padavali. In this song, Govinda Das Kaviraj describes how Srimati Radharani hurries to meet Lord Krishna, though the eyes of all her elders are spread like a net to catch her. Her desires are fulfilled only when she meets Lord Krishna in the forest.
guru duru bañca ujorala canda
gurujana nayana padahi pada phanda
tāhe ati duratara pantha sañcāra
tatahi kalābatī calu abhisāra
ki kahaba mādhaba premaka rīta
tuyā anurāgiṇī tri-bhubana jita
yāhā dhanī dhādhase bhāńa dhunāna
sādhase dhā-oye katahu pāñcabāṇa
so tohe kuñje milala nirabādha
gobinda-dāsa hake pūrala sādha
(1) The moon is bright. Now the eyes of her elders are spread like a net to catch her.
(2) She walks on the frightening path. This graceful girl hurries to meet You.
(3) O Krsna, how can I describe the love she bears for You? Her love for You eclipses the three worlds.
(4) The beautiful agitated girl knits her eyebrows. How many times does Kamadeva attack with his five arrows?
(5) O Krsna, now she meets You in the forest. Now her desires are all fulfilled.