Lochan Das Thakur has written this song “Nitai Gaura Nama”. In this song, Lochan Das Thakur instructs everyone to always chant the holy names of Lord Gaura and Lord Nitai.
nitai-gaura-nama, anandera dhama, jei jana nahi laya
tare yama-raya, dhare la’ye jaya, narake dubaya taya
tulasira hara, na pare je chara, yamalaye vasa ta’ra
tilaka dharana, na kare je jana, vrthaya janama ta’ra
na laya harinama, vidhi ta’re vama, pamara pasanda-mati
vaisnava-sevana, na kare je jana, ki ha’be tahara gati
guru-mantra sara, kara ei bara, vrajete haibe vasa
tamo-guna ja’be, sattva-guna pa’be, haibe krsnera dasa
e dasa locana, bale anuksana, (nitai) gaura-guna gao sukhe
ei rase ja’ra, rati na haila, cuna kali ta’ra mukhe
1) The holy names of Nitai and Gaura are the abode of all jubilation. Those who never utter these names are taken by Yama Maharaja and immersed in the hellish planets.
2) Those who never wear tulasi neckbeads take their permanent residence in the abode of Yama Maharaja, and those who never adorn their foreheads with tilaka live their lives in vain.
3) Those who never chant harinama have an unfavorable destiny. They are fallen and their stone-like hearts are filled with deceit. And what will be the destination of those who never serve the Vaisnavas?
4) Now the time has come to receive diksa from Sri Guru. If one chants these mantras carefully, one will come to live in Vraja forever. The mode of ignorance will go, goodness will come in the heart, and one will become the eternal servant of Krsna.
5) This Locana dasa instructs everyone to always chant Gaura-Nitai’s holy names. Those who have no affection for gaura-rasa will be publicly defamed – their faces will be covered with lime and black tar.