Sanatana Goswami has written this song “Pauganda Khyata Kaumara”. The official name of this song is Obeisance 36 Verses 138 to 142. This song is taken from the book Krsna Lila Stava. In this song, Sanatana Goswami describes the greatly wonderful pastimes which Sri Krishna performed in Vraja.
pauganda-khyata-kaumara mahascarya-caritra he
vama-kaksantara-nyasta-srnga-vetra prasida me
(1) O Krsna, appearing to be so youthful, the residents of Vraja considered that You were younger than You actually were. O Lord, O performer of greatly wonderful pastimes, the conversation of King Pariksit and Sukadeva Gosvami about Your pastimes appears just like a reservoir of enchanting nectar.
(2) O Krsna, decorated by the circle of Your cowherd boy friends, You sat on the grassy bank on the shore of the celebrated and charming Yamuna river, and took Your lunch.
(3) O Krsna, surrounded by Your friends, the young boys of Vraja, You took Your lunch together. You were clothed in a yellow dhoti, and decorated with a garland of forest flowers. Your flute was tucked in at Your waist.
(4) O Krsna, Your buffalo horn bugle and Your stick are placed in the left-side of Your belt, You hold some curd in Your left hand and You appear very beautiful as You nibble at Your lunch. O Lord, please be merciful unto me.
(5) O Krsna, You held a fruit between Your fingers and You enchanted the minds of the cowherd boys, causing them to laugh at Your joking words. Your lunch-taking pastimes amazed the demigods in the higher planetary system.