nava gaura-varam nava-pushpa-saram
navadha vilasat subha-premamayam
nayane satatam pranayasru-dharam
arunam nayanam caranam vasanam
vadane skhalitam svaka-nama-dharam
kurute surasam jagatah jivanam
(2) He is endowed with ever-fresh love of Godhead. His radiant luster is like the color of fresh butter. His fresh attire is arranged in evernew fashions. He relishes ever-new mellows of love for Krsna. He shines in nine-fold new ways while executing the nine-fold processes of devotion. He is permeated with a most auspicious loving nature. I bow down to Gaura, the beautiful son of Mother Saci.
(3) He is absorbed in devotion to Sri Hari. He maintains the chanting of the names of Hari. While chanting He counts the holy names on the fingers of His hands. He is addicted to the name of Hari. He always has tears of love welling in His eyes. I bow down to Gaura, the beautiful son of Mother Saci.
(4) He is always removing the suffering of material existence for mankind. He is the goal of life for persons who are dedicated to their supreme interest. He inspires men to become like honeybees (eager for the honey of Krsna-prema). He removes the burning fever of the material world. I bow down to Gaura, the beautiful son of Mother Saci.
(5) He who motivates pure devotion unto Himself, who is most attractive to His beloved servitors. By His dramatic dancing He exhibits the characteristics of the King of paramours. He causes the minds of beautiful young village women to dance. I bow down to Gaura, the beautiful son of Mother Saci.
(6) He plays karatals as His throat emits sweet melodious sounds and the vibrant notes of the vina are softly played. He thus inspires the devotees to perform dramatic dancing that is infused with aspects of His own devotional service. I bow down to Gaura, the beautiful son of Mother Saci.
(7) He is accompanied by the sankirtana movement, which is the religious practice for the age of Kali. He is the son of Nanda Maharaja come again. He is the extraordinarily brilliant ornament of the earth. His preaching mood is suitably adapted to the cycle of birth and death. His consciousness is fixed in meditation on His own form of Krsna. He is always accompanied by His transcendental abode. I bow to Gaura, the beautiful son of Mother Saci.
Sri Sacisuta Astakam – Sung by HG Jai Sachinanadana Prabhu
Sri Sacisuta Astakam – Sung by HG Sivarama Prabhu
Sri Sacisuta Astakam – Sung by HH Bhakti Caru Swami
Sri Sacisuta Astakam – Sung by HH Radhanath Swami
Sri Sacisuta Astakam – Sung by HH Sachinandana Swami