has written this song “Gopi Saubhagya Sambhavyam”.
The official name of this song is Obeisance 44 Verses 180 to 184.
This song is taken from the book Krsna Lila Stava
. In this song, Sanatana Goswami
describes the beauty of Sri Krsna
, which enchants the gopis
gopī-lobhana-veśaḿ tvāḿ vande gopī-rāti-pradaḿ
(1) O Beautiful-eyed Lord Krsna You are the auspiciousness of the gopis. Your hair is tied with a sumana flower and a peacock feather and it is covered with the dust upraised by the walking of the cows.
(2) O Krsna, I offer respectful obeisances unto You. You appear very handsome, shyly smiling and casting secret side-long glances (to the gopis). Your appearance enchants the gopis. You are very affectionate to them and You arouse their love for You.
(3) O Krsna, after mother Yasoda has bathed You, a garland of lotus flowers is placed on Your head like a crown. A necklace of pearls decorates Your splendid throat and Your hands appear very beautiful, decorated with bracelets. All glories unto You.
(4) O Krsna, You are decorated with tinkling bells and golden ornaments, a splendid garland and a sweet fragrance. you eat the food offered to You by Mother Yasoda.
(5) O Krsna, as a little child You would charmingly and playfully smile and glance about with playful pride. You would happily go to bed, and Srimati Radharani would please You with her bantering conversation.