Sanatana Goswami has written this song “Gopi Saubhagya Sambhavyam”. The official name of this song is Obeisance 44 Verses 180 to 184. This song is taken from the book Krsna Lila Stava. In this song, Sanatana Goswami describes the beauty of Sri Krsna, which enchants the gopis of Vraja.
gopi-lobhana-vesam tvam vande gopi-rati-pradam
(1) O Beautiful-eyed Lord Krsna You are the auspiciousness of the gopis. Your hair is tied with a sumana flower and a peacock feather and it is covered with the dust upraised by the walking of the cows.
(2) O Krsna, I offer respectful obeisances unto You. You appear very handsome, shyly smiling and casting secret side-long glances (to the gopis). Your appearance enchants the gopis. You are very affectionate to them and You arouse their love for You.
(3) O Krsna, after mother Yasoda has bathed You, a garland of lotus flowers is placed on Your head like a crown. A necklace of pearls decorates Your splendid throat and Your hands appear very beautiful, decorated with bracelets. All glories unto You.
(4) O Krsna, You are decorated with tinkling bells and golden ornaments, a splendid garland and a sweet fragrance. you eat the food offered to You by Mother Yasoda.
(5) O Krsna, as a little child You would charmingly and playfully smile and glance about with playful pride. You would happily go to bed, and Srimati Radharani would please You with her bantering conversation.