rāsa-krīḍā-rasākṛṣṭa jaya gopī-priyańkara
devatā-gaṇa-gītādi-susevita namo’stu te
1) O Lord Krsna, very affectionate to the gopis, You embraced them and expertly removed their sufferings born of seperation from You. You became attracted to taste the mellow of the rasa-dance pastime. O Lord, all glories unto You.
2) O Lord Krsna, ornamented by the circle of gopis, You began the festive rasa-dance. Staying next to each gopi, You began the festive rasa-dance. Staying next to each gopi, You appeared like a sapphire accompanied by many golden lockets.
3) O Lord Krsna, surrounded by the gopis, You manifested Yourself by the side of each one, and When each gopi understood that You wer standing next to her, she became greatly delighted. The demigods bearby expertly sang and rendered other services to please You. O Lord, I offer respectful obeisances unto You.
4) O Lord Krsna, You gracefully danced and sang in the arena of the rasa dance, and You became greatly pleased by the gopis singing. You gave betel-nuts from Your own mouth to the gopis, and when the gopis became fatigued, they touched Your shoulders.
5) O Lord Krsna, delighted by the gopis’s singing, dancing and other graceful activities, You stole away the sobriety of the moon and other stars, and You unnaturally lengthened the duration of the night.
6) O Lord Krsna, Your limbs became marked with the signs of conjugal love by the expert gopis. When the gopis of Vraja became fatigued by the conjugal pastimes, You gave them relief by wiping their faces (with Your hand).