Sanatana Goswami has written this song “Vasudevoditopata Sanka”. The official name of this song is Obeisance 18 Verse 69 to 74. This song is taken from the book Krsna Lila Stava. In this song, Sanatana Goswami describes the divine pastime when Sri Krsna liberated the demoness Putana.
(1) O Krsna, Nanda Maharaja became frightened by Vasudeva's description of impending calamity and he took shelter of the all-auspicious Supreme Personality of Godhead. O Lord, the sister of Bakasura, Putana, smeared poison upon her breasts and assumed the form of a beautiful woman, enchanting and bewildering the residents of Vrajabhumi. O Lord, this demoness had the opportunity to see You.
(2) O Krsna, embarrassed, You closed Your lotus-eyes and Putana placed You upon her lap. You caused her great pain and by drinking out her life-breath as You drank her milk.
(3) O Krsna, drying up Putana's life, You caused her to cry out. Her body fell and became a very frightening twelve-mile long corpse.
(4) O Krsna, the gopis, expert at performing various protective measures, sprinkled you with dust upraised by the cows, covered You with scow dung and bathed You with cow-urine, to protect You.
(5) O Krsna, the gopis protected You by chanting bija and myasa mantras beginning with the word Aja. When the body of Putana was burned, it spread a sweet fragrance everywhere.
(6) O Krsna, You thus liberated the demoness Putana, Who hated You, and permitted her to return to the spiritual world. (Seeing all these pastimes), the residents ofVrajabhumi became amazed, and Nanda Maharaja smelled Your head (with paternal affection). O Lord all glories unto You.