Sanatana Goswami has written this song “Jala Kridatikusala Sva Malali”. The official name of this song is Obeisance 72 Verses 295 to 299. This song is taken from the book Krsna Lila Stava. In this song, Sanatana Goswami describes the divine transcendental pastimes of Sri Krsna and the gopis of Vrndavana.
sahāsa-gopikā-vrāta-sicyamāna namo’stu te
jaya śrī-rādhikāsakta jaya candrāvalī-rata
gopī-lampaṭa he gopī-stana-kuńkuma-maṇḍita
1) O Lord Krsna, ornamented with a great multitude of garlands, You gracefully performed pastimes in the water with the smiling gopis, who laughed as they splashed You with water. O Lord, I offer respectful obeisances unto You.
2) O Lord Krsna, You performed pastimes, swimming about in the waters of the Yamuna river. Emerging from the water, You walked along the shore, very attached to performing conjugal pastimes in the groves there.
3) O Lord Krsna, all glories unto You. You are greatly attached to Srimati Radharani, and You engage in amorous pastimes with Candravali gopi. You continually drink the nectar from the lotus flower which is the face of Padma-gopi, and You have become very playful, inspired by the side-long glances of Lalita-gopi.
4) O Lord Krsna, You try to fulfill all the wished of Visakha-gopi and You appear very splendid, shining with the amorous love of Syamala-gopi. You are subservient to the nectarean and auspicious love which Bhadra-gopi bears for You, and You are the master of the great treasure which is the life of Dhanya-gopi.
5) O Lord Krsna, You continually perform pastimes with the wives of those who have taken birth as cowherd men. You are the debauchee with the kunkuma powder from the gopi’sbreasts.