Govinda Das Kaviraj has written this song “ Rai He Aba Tejaha Mana”. This song is taken from the book Padavali In this song, Govinda Das Kaviraj describes how the gopis are requesting Srimati Radharani to give up Her anger and go and meet Lord Krishna.
ra-i he aba tejaha mana
carane lagi tohe sadhaye kana
badana na kara malina chanda
bade ki a-oye punimaka canda
adhara bandhuli madhura hasa
nirasa na kara diragha nisasa
cancala nayana khanjana jora
bhańga-bhujańgama rahu agora
ki phala mohe etahu rosa
jagate bidita dasaka dosa
bacana amiya binu ye nahi jiye
mana-kulisa darasayasi kiye
gobinda-dasa cite e-i asa
tejana baraye mana abhilasa
(Refrain) O Radha, give up Your jealous anger. Walking with Your feet, go to meet Krsna.
(1) Don't make Your face so dark. Make it like a glistening full-moon.
(2) Don't give out these long despairing sighs. Place a sweet smile on Your bandhuli-flower lips.
(3) Your restless eyes are like khanjana birds. Now You are in a snake's grip.
(4) What sweet fruit will Your jealous anger bring to You? The whole world knows that Your servant has His faults.
(5) He cannot live without the nectar of Your words. Why do You show this thunderbolt of Your jealous anger?
(6) In Govinda dasa's heart this desire resides: Give up this jealous anger.