Raghunatha Dasa Goswami has written this song “Gurau Mantre Namni Prabhuvara”. The official name of this song is Sva Niyama Dasakam. This song is taken from the book Stavavali. In this song, Raghunatha Dasa Goswami portrays his various vows taken for never leaving the great association of Srimati Radhika. He states that any faithful devotee who reads this song and fixes his mind on the transcendental forms of the Divine Couple – Sri Radha and Sri Krsna, at the proper time happily attains the realm of Vraja and directly worships Sri Radha and Sri Krsna.
gurau mantre namni prabhuvara-sacigarbhaja-pade
svarupe sri-rupe gana-yuji tadiya-prathamaje
girindre gandharva-sarasi madhu-puryam- vraja-vane
vraje bhakte gosthalayisu param astam- mama ratih
na canyatra ksetre hari-tanu-sanatho 'pi sujanad
rasasvadam- premna dadhad api vasami ksanam api
samam- tt etad gramyavalibhir abhitanvann api katham
vidhasye samvasam- vraja-bhuvana eva pratibhavam
vrajam- santyajyaitad yuga-virahito 'pi trutim api
punar dvaravatyam- yadu-patim api praudha-vibhavaih
sphurantam- tad vacapi ca na hi calamiksitum api
gatonmadai radha sphurati harina slista-hrdaya
sphutam- dvaravatyam iti yadi srnomi sruti-tate
aham- tatraivoddhata-mati patami vraja-purat
samuddiya svantadhika-gati-khagendrad api javat
anadih sadhir va patur ati-mrdur va pratipada-
pramilat-karunyah praguna-karuna-hina iti va
maha-vaikunthesadhika iha naro va vraja-pater
ayam- sunur gosthe pratijani mamastam- prabhu-varah
anadrtyodgitam api muni-ganair vainika-mukhaih
pravinam- gandharvam api ca nigamais tat-priyatamam
ya ekam- govindam- bhajati kapati dambhikataya
tad-abhyarne sirne ksanam api na yami vratam idam
ajande radheti-sphurad-abhidhaya sikta-janaya-
naya sakam- krsnam- bhajati ya iha prema-namitah
param- praksalyaita-carana-kamale tae-jalam aho
muda pitva sasva chirasi ca vahami pratidinam
parityaktah preyo-jana-samudayair badham asudhir
durandho nirandhram- kadana-bhara-vardhau nipatitah
trnam- dantair dastva catubhir abhiyace 'dya krpaya
svayam- sri gandharva sva-pada-nalinantam- nayatu mam
padarthair nirvahya vyavahrtim adambham- sa-niyamah
vasanisa-kunde giri-kula-vare caiva samaye
marisye tu presthe sarasi khalu jivadi-puratah
vidhasye kusjadau vividha-varivasyah sa-rabhasam
rahah sri-rupakhya-priyatama-janasyaiva caramah
krtam- kenapy etan nija-niyama-samsi-stavam imam
pathed yo visrabdhah priya-yugala-rupe 'rpita-manah
drdham- gosthe hrsto vasati-vasatim- prapya samaye
muda radha-krsnau bhajati sa hi tenaiva sahitah
(1) I vow I shall love my spiritual master, the Gayatri mantra, the holy name of Lord Krsna, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu's feet, Srila Svarupa Damodara Gosvami, Srila Rupa Gosvami, his associates, his elder brother (Srila Sanatana Gosvami), Govardhana Hill, Radha'-kunda, Mathura' City, Vrndavana Forest, the land of Vraja, the devotees of Lord Krsna, and the residents of Vraja.
(2) I vow that I shall live in the land of Vraja birth after birth, chatting casually with the villagers. I shall not live even for a moment in any other place, even if the Lord resides there in His Deity form, and even if the great devotees fill it with the sweet nectar of transcendental love.
(3) Even though I suffer in long separation from the divine couple, I shall not, even for a moment, leave the land of Vraja, where Sri Sri Radha'-Krsna eternally enjoy unparalleled transcendental pastimes, and I shall not, even if He Himself invites me, go to see the opulent king of the Yadus in Dvaraka!
(4) If with my own ears I heard, "Radha' has gone to Dvaraka, where Lord Hari passionately embraces Her to His chest," with an excited heart I would leave Vrajapura and fly there faster than Garuda.
(5) Beginningless or with a beginning, cruel or very gentle, merciful at every moment or merciless, greater than the king of Maha'-Vaikuntha or an ordinary human being, the son of Vraja's king is my Lord birth after birth.
(6) Not for a moment shall I go near a hypocrite who worships only Lord Govinda and does not worship exalted Srimati Radharani, who is glorified by the Vedas and the great sages headed by Narada, and who is most dear to Lord Krsna. This is my vow.
(7) I shall wash the lotus feet of anyone in this world who, bowed down with love, worships Lord Krsna and the nectar person who bears the name Radha. I drink that water and every day I carry that water on my head.
(8) Abandoned by my dear friends, unintelligent, blind, and drowning in an ocean of pain, I bite a blade of straw with my teeth and beg, "O Srimati Radharani, please lead me to Your lotus feet!"
(9) My food a little of Vraja's milk, my home a leaf-hut, and my actions honest austerity and scripture study, I shall live at Radha'-kunda by the best of mountains and I shall die at that dear lake in the company of Srila Jiva Gosvami and the other devotees.
(10) In a secluded place in Vrndavana forest, following my dear friend Srila Rupa Gosvami, in many ways I shall earnestly worship Sri Krsna, who is more splendid than many Cupids, and Srimati Radharani, whose glorious beauty defeats many goddesses of fortune.
(11) A faithful devotee who reads these ten vows of a certain author and who fixes his mind on the transcendental forms of the dear divine couple, at the proper time happily attains the realm of Vraja and directly worships Sri Sri Radha'-Krsna.