Raghunatha Dasa Goswami has written this song “Kada Gosthe Gostha Ksitipa”. The official name of this song is Sri Abhista Prarthanastaka. This song is taken from the book Stavavali. In this song, Raghunatha Dasa Goswami describes the glorious activities of Srimati Radharani.
kada gosthe gostha-ksitipa-grha-devya kila taya
sa-baspam kurvatya vilasati sute lalana-vidhim
muhur drstam rohiny-apihita-nivesam avanatam
niseve tambulair aham api visakha-priya-sakhim
kada gandharvayam suci viracayantyam hari-krte
muda haran vrndaih saha sa-vayasam atma-sadane
vicitya sri-haste manim iha muhuh samputa-cayad
aho vinyasyanti saphalayati seyam bhuja-latam
kada lila-rajye vraja-vipina-rupe vijayini
nijam bhagyam saksad iha vidadhati vallabhataya
samantad kridanti pika-madhupa-mukhyabhir abhitah
prajabhih sasjusta pramadayati sa mam mad-adhipa
kada krsna-tire tri-catura-sakhibhih samam aho
prasunam gumphantim ravisakha-sutam anatataya
sametya pracchannam sapadi pariripsor baka-ripor
nisedhe bhru-bhangam bhrsam anubhaje 'ham vyajanini
kada subhre tasmin pulina-valaye rasa-mahasa
harau yate nilotpala-nikasatam jitvara-gunad
gunad asman divya-dravinam iva radha madayati
kada bhandirasya prathita-rucirotsanga-nilaye
vara-madhyasinam kusumamaya-tulim atulitam
priye citram patram likhati nihita-svanga-latikam
visakha-pranalim bhajati disati varnakam asau
kada tunge tunge rahasi giri-srnge vratatijan
priye purva lila nigamayati samstavya nilayan
madenavispastam sakalita-padam vriditataya
drutam autkyenaisa viracayati prccham mama purah
gatir yan me nitya yad akhilam api svam sa-vayasam
harer yat prema-srir nivasatir amusyas tulanaya
sada tasmin kunde lasatu lalitali mama drsi
(1) Even though her eyes were filled with tears as she caressed her playful son, and even though Rohini largely blocked her view, Mother Yasoda carefully noted the entrance of Sri Radha. When will I humbly offer betelnuts to Visakha's friend, Sri Radha?
(2) When, again and again taking jewels from the boø and placing them in Sri Radha's hand as in Her home She and Her friends make necklaces for Lord Hari, will the vine of my hand bear fruit?
(3) When will Sri Radha, my queen happily playing with the cuckoos, bees, and other citizens in Her pastime-kingdom of Vraja's forest, fill me with transcendental bliss?
(4) Stringing flower garlands with three or four friends by the Yamuna's shore, Radha bends down. Hiding Krsna suddenly approaches and earnestly tries to embrace Her. She resists, knitting Her eyebrows. When will I fan Sri Radha as She enjoys these pastimes?
(5) In the splendid rasa dance arena on the sandy shore Lord Hari became a blue-lotus testing-stone to test the value of a host of golden-complexioned girls intoxicated with pride. When will Sri Radha, the greatest treasure among them, delight us all?
(6) When will this person draw a picture of Radha's beloved Krsna? When will this person give the picture to the flowering vine that is Visakha's dear friend Radha' as She sits with Her friends on thrones of flowers deep in beautiful Bhandiravana Forest? When will this person show that picture to Krsna?
(7) When in a solitary place at the top of a mountain will She point out the various cottages of flowering vines and recount the pastimes She enjoyed there? When, filled with happiness, embarassment, will She eagerly ask me a question in stuttering words?
(8) This lake is my eternal home. It is everything for Radha's friends. It is filled with the glory of Radha's love for Krsna. Krsna loves it as much as He loves Radha. I pray that at this lake Lalita's friend Radha may eternally enjoy pastimes before my eyes.