(1) To blaspheme the devotees who have dedicated their lives for propagating the holy name of the Lord.
(2) To consider the names of demigods like Lord Shiva or Lord Brahma to be equal to or independent of the name of the Lord Vishnu.
(3) To disobey the orders of the spiritual master.
(4) To blaspheme the vedic scriptures or scriptures in pursuance to the vedic version.
(5) To consider the glories of chanting Hare Krishna to be an imagination.
(6) To give some interpretations to the holy name of the Lord.
(7) To commit sinful activities on the strength of the holy name.
(8) To consider the chanting of Hare Krishna as one of the auspicious ritualistic activities which are offered in the Vedas as frutive activities (Karma kanda).
(9) To instruct a faithless person about the glories of the holy name
(10) To not have complete faith in the chanting of the holy name and to maintain material attachments, even after understanding so many instructions on this matter. It is also an offense to be inattentive while chanting.
Every devotee who claims to be Vaishnava must guard against these offenses in order to quickly achieve the desired success. KRISHNA PREMA!!!
Let us offer our humble obeisances to all the Vaishnava devotees of the Lord, who are just like desire tress, who can fulfill all desires and are full of compassion for the fallen conditioned souls.
kripa-sindubhya eva cha
vaishnavebhyo namo namaha