Raghunatha Dasa Goswami has written this song “Tvam Rupa Manjari Sakhi”. The official name of this song is Sri Vilapa Kusumanjali. This song is taken from the book Stavavali. In this song, Raghunatha Dasa Goswami glorifies Sri Radha and prays that this Vilapa-kusumanjali (Handful of Flowers in the Form of a Lament) may give Her a little pleasure.
tvam rupa-masjari sakhi prathita pure 'smin
pumsah parasya vadanam na hi pasyasiti
bimbadhare ksatam anagata-bhartrkaya
yat te vyadhayi kim u ta chuka-pungavena
sthala-kamalini yuktam garvita kanane 'smin
pranayasi vara-hasyam puspa-guccha-cchalena
api nikhila-latas tah saurabhaktah sa muscan
mrgayati tava margam krsna-bhrngo yad adya
tvam eva rati-masjari pracura-punya-pusjodaya
yad adya nija-nathaya vrajasi nathita kandaram
prabhur api yadunandano ya esa
mama krtavams tam aham gurum prapadye
yo mam- dustara-geha-nirjala-maha-kupad apara-klamat
sadyah sandra-dayambudhih prakrtitah svairi krpa-rajjubhih
uddhrtyatma-saroja-nindi-carana-prantam- prapadya svayam
sri-damodara-sa-cakara tam aham- caitanyacandram- bhaje
apayayan mam anabhipsum andham
krpambudhir yah para-duhkha-duhkhi
sanatanas tam prabhum asrayami
aty-utkatena nitaram virahanalena
dandahyamana-hrdaya kila kapi dasi
ha svamini ksanam iha pranayena gadham
akrandhanena vidhura vilapami padyaih
duyamanam ati-durgatam janam
damsair eva mrtam janam
bhesajair devi jivaya
devi te carana-padma-dasikam
svapne 'pi kim sumukhi te caranambujata-
sobham param atitaram ahahottamanam
bibhrad bhavisyati kada mama sartha-nama
ha kada mama kalyani
disi vidisi bhayenodghurnitabhyam vanani
kuvalaya-dala-kosany eva klptani yabhyam
kim u kila kalaniyo devi tabhyam jano 'yam
yadavadhi mama kascin masjari rupa-purva
vraja-bhuvi bata netra-dvandva-diptim cakara
tadavadhi bata vrndaranya-rajsi prakamam
yada tava sarovaram sarasa-bhrnga-sanghollasat-
sphutat-sarasijaksi he nayana-yugma-saksad-babhau
tadaiva mama lalasajani tavaiva dasye rase
padabjayos tava vina vara-dasyam eva
nanyat kadapi samaye kila devi yace
sakhyaya te mama namo 'stu namo 'stu nityam
dasyaya te mama raso 'stu raso 'stu satyam
tatibhir adhika-tustya cihniti-krtya bahu
nakha-dalita-haridra-garva-gauri priyam me
carana-kamala-sevam ha kada dasyasi tvam
pranalim kilalair bahubhir abhi sanksalya madhurair
muda sammarjya svair vivrta-kaca-vrndaih priyataya
kada bahyagaram vara-parimalair dhupa-nivahair
vidhasye te devi pratidinam aho vasitam aham
pratah sudhamsu-militam mrdam atra yatnad
ahrtya vasita-payas ca grhantare ca
padambuje bata kada jala-dharaya te
praksalya bhavini kacair iha marjayami
praksalya pada-kamalam krta-danta-kastam
snanartham anya-sadane bhavatim nivistam
abhyajya-gandhitatarair iha taila-puraih
prodvartayisyati kada kim u kinkariyam
ayi vimala-jalanam gandha-karpura-puspair
jita-vidhu-mukha-padme vasitanam ghataughaih
pranaya-lalita-sakhya diyamanaih purastat
tava varam abhisekam ha kadaham karisye
paniyam- cina-vastraih sasi-mukhi sanakai ramya-mrdt-anga-yastair
yatnad utsarya modad disi disi vicalan-netra-minascalayah
sronau raktam- dukulam- tad aparam atulam- caru-nilam- siro 'grat
sarvangesu pramodat pulakita-vapusa kim- maya te prayojyam
praksalya pada-kamalam tad-anukramena
gosthendra-sunu-dayite tava kesa-pasam
venim karisyati kada pranayair jano 'yam
tilakam iha lalate devi modad vidhaya
masrna-ghusrna-carcam arpayitva ca gatre
stana-yugam api gandhais citritam kim karisye
maya ya kalpita kim te
hanta devi tilakasya samastad
dhira-hastam iha kim para-kalpyah
bandhaya puspa-dhanusah kila bandha-rajjoh
kim karnayos tava varoru varavatamsa-
yugmena bhusanam aham sukhita karisye
ya te kasculir atra sundari maya vaksojayor arpita
syamacchadana-kamyaya kila na sa tathyeti vijsayatam
kintu svamini krsna eva sahasa tat tam avapya svayam
pranebhyo 'py adhikam svakam nidhi-yugam sangopayaty eva hi
mukta-srajas tava su-vaksasi hema-gauri
kim kalpayisyatitaram tava dasikeyam
api bata tava divyair angulir anguliyaih
kvacid api kila kale bhusayisyami kim nu
padambhoje manimaya-tula-koti-yugmena yatnad
abhyarcyaitad-dala-kulam api prestha-padanguliyaih
kasci-damna kati-tatam idam prema-pitham su-netre
kamsarater atulam acirad arcayisyami kim te
mani-kula-racitabhyam angadabhyam purastat
pramada-bhara-vinamra kalpayisyami kim va
rasotsave ya iha gokulacandra-bahu-
sparsena saubhaga-bharam nitaram avapa
graiveyakena kim u tam tava kantha-desam
sampujayisyati punah subhage jano 'yam
nasat pratosi-hrdayam madhumangalasya
hastena yah sumukhi kaustubha-mitram etam
kim te syamantaka-manim taralam karisye
ksinam krudhaty atha krsodari ced itiva
badhnami bhos tava kadabhibhayena madhyam
kanaka-gunitam uccair mauktikam mat-karat te
tila-kusuma-vijetri nasika sa su-vrttam
prakatatara-maranda-prayam adasyate kim
angadena tava vama-doh-sthale
ajsaya parinayami te kada
karnayor upari cakra-salake
cascalaksi nihite mayaka te
cakravad bhramayatam mura-satrum
kada te mrgasavaksi
dasanams te kada rakta-
rekhabhir bhusayamy aham
ragena te vara-sudhadhara-bimba-yugme
gangeya-gatri mayaka parirasjite 'smin
damsam vidhasyati hathat kim u krsna-kirah
baddhah ksanad bhavati krsna-karindra uccaih
sampujayisyati janas tava kajjalena
gosthendra-sunur adhikam susamam upaiti
laksa-rasah sa ca kada padayor adhas te
nyasto mayapy atitaram chavim apsyatiha
kalavati natamsayoh pracura-kama-pusjojjvalat-
bhrama-bhramara-jhankrtair madhura-malli-malam muda
kada tava tayoh samarpayati devi dasi-janah
mugdhangi bhavata ihali-kulair vrtayah
argham samarpayitum utka-dhiyas tavarat
sajjani kim sumukhi dasyati dasikeyam
vraja-pura-pati-rajsya ajsaya mistam annam
bahu-vidham ati-yatnat svena pakvam varoru
sapadi nija-sakhinam mad-vidhanam ca hastair
madhumathana-nimittam kim tvaya sannidhapyam
pritya pradaya mudita vraja-raja-rajsi
premna prasur iva bhavat-kusalasya prccham
bhavye vidhasyati kada mayi tavakatvat
prasadam param adarat
dattam dhanisthaya devi
kim anesyami te 'gratah
nana-vidhair amrta-sara-rasayanais taih
krsna-prasada-militair iha bhojya-peyaih
ha kunkumangi lalitadi-sakhi-vrta tvam
yatnan maya kim u taram upabhojaniya
panaya vari madhuram nava-pataladi-
karpura-vasitataram taralaksi dattva
kale kada tava mayacamaniya-danta-
kastadikam pranayatah param arpaniyam
bhojanasya samaye tava yatnad
devi dhupa-nivahan vara-gandhan
vijanadyam api tat-ksana-yogyam
ha kada pranayatah pranayami
vaktrambuje madhura-gatri muda kadaham
protphulla-roma-nikaraih param arpayami
aratrikena bhavatim kim u devi devim
nirmaschayisyatitaram lalita pramodat
anyalayas ca nava-mangala-gana-puspaih
pranarbudair api kacair api dasikeyam
ali-kulena lalita-pramukhena sardham
atanvati tvam iha nirbhara-narma-gosthim
abhusayisyasi kada svapanena devi
samvahayisyati padau tava kinkariyam
ha rupa-masjarir asau ca karambuje dve
yasmin manojsa-hrdaye sadaye 'nayoh kim
sriman bhavisyatitaram subha-vasarah sah
tavodgirnam bhojyam sumukhi kila kallola-salilam
tatha padambhojamrtam iha maya bhakti-lataya
ayi premna sardham pranayi-jana-vargair bahu-vidhai
raho labdhavyam kim pracuratara-bhagyodaya-balaih
kim sudhas tvam pradasyasi
api bata rasavatyah siddhaye madhavasya
vraja-pati-puram udyad-roma-roma vrajanti
skhalita-gatir udascat-svanta-saukhyena kim me
kvacid api nayanabhyam lapsyase svamini tvam
parsva-dvaye lalitayatha visakhaya ca
tvam sarvatah parijanais ca paraih paritam
pascan maya vibhrta-bhangura-madhya-bhagam
kim rupa-masjarir iyam pathi nesyatiha
hamvarair iha gavam api ballavanam
kolahalair vividha-vandi-kalavataam taih
samrajate priyataya vraja-raja-sunor
govardhanad api gurur vraja-vanditad yah
praptam nija-pranayini-prakaraih paritam
nandisvaram vraja-mahendra-mahalayam tam
dure niriksya mudita tvaritam dhanistha
tvam anayisyati kada pranayair mamagre
praksalya pada-kamale kusale pravista
natva vrajesa-mahisi-prabhrtir gurus taih
ha kurvati rasavatim rasa-bhak kada tvam
sammajayisyatitaram sukha-sagare mam
madhavaya nata-vaktram adrta
tanvati tvam iha rohini-kare
devi phulla-vadanam kadeksyase
bbojane guru-sabhasu kathascin
viksyamanam iha te mukha-padmam
modayisyasi kada madhure mam
ayi vipinam atantam saurabheyi-kulanam
vraja-nrpati-kumaram raksane diksitam tam
vikala-mati-jananya lalyamanam kada tvam
smita-madhura-kapolam viksyase viksyamana
gosthesayatha kutukac chapathadi-purvam
su-snigdhaya sumukhi matr-parardhato 'pi
ha hri-mati priya-ganaih saha bhojyamanam
kim tvam niriksya hrdaye mudam adya lapsye
alinganena sirasah paricumbanena
snehavalokana-bharena ca khasjanaksi
gosthesaya nava-vadhum iva lalyamanam
tvam preksya kim hrdi mahotsavam atanisye
ha rupa-masjari sakhi pranayena devim
pascad aham kalita-kama-taranga-rangam
nesyami kim hari-vibhusita-keli-kusjam
sakam tvaya sakhi nikusja-grhe sarasyah
svasyas tate kusuma-bhavita-bhusanena
srngaritam vidadhati priyam isvari sa
ha ha bhavisyati mad-iksana-gocarah kim
srutva vicaksana-mukhad vraja-raja-sunoh
sastabhisara-samayam subhage 'tra hrsta
haradibhis ca bhavatim kim alankarisye
nana-puspaih kvanita-madhupair devi sambhavitabhir
malabhis tad-ghusrna-vilasat-kama-citralibhis ca
rajad-dvare sapadi madananandadabhikhya-gehe
malli-jalaih sasi-mukhi kada talpam akalpayami
ha modatah kanaka-gauri padaravinda-
samvahanani sanakais tava kim karisye
govardhanadri-nikate mukutena narma-
dana-cchalena bhavatim avarudhyamanam
draksyami kim bhru-kuti-darpita-netra-yugmam
tava tanu-vara-gandhasangi-vatena candra-
madhura-mukhi mukundam kunda-tire milantam
madhupam iva kadaham viksya darpam karisye
lasat-padma-stomair api vihaga-ravair api param
sakhi-vrndaih sviyaih sarasi madhure prana-patina
kada draksyamas te sasi-mukhi navam keli-nivaham
sphutat-kusuma-sankule vividha-puspa-sanghair muda
arista-jayina kada tava varoru bhusa-vidhir
vidhasyata iha priyam mama sukhabdhim atanvata
sphita-svantam- kayacit sa-rabhasam acirenarpyamanair darodyan-
sotkampam- racyamanah krta-ruci-harinotphullam angam- vahantyah
svaminyah kesa-pasah kim u mama nayananandam uccair vidhata
mattaya sarasijena bhavatya
taditam sumukhi viksya kintt iyam
madhura-madana-ganam tanvati tena sardham
subhaga-mukhi mudam me ha kada dasyasi tvam
acchidya muralim hareh
ksiptam mayi tvaya devi
gopayisyami tam kada
ayi sumukhi kadaham malati-keli-talpe
madhura-madhura-gosthim bibhratim vallabhena
manasija-sukhade 'smin mandire smera-gandam
sa-pulaka-tanu-vesa tvam kada vijayami
ayatodyat-kamala-vadane hanta lilabhisarad
gaty-atopaih srama-vilulitam devi padabja-yugmam
snehat samvahayitum api hri-pusja-murte 'py alajjam
nama-graham nija-janam imam ha kada notsyasi tvam
ha naptri radhe tava surya-bhakteh
kalah samutpanna itah kuto 'si
itiva rosan mukhara lapanti
sudheva kim mam sukhayisyatiha
srotrabhyam nayanabhyam te
kim nu sevisyate maya
kusuma-cayana-khelam kurvati tvam parita
rasa-kutila-sakhibhih prana-nathena sardham
kapata-kalaha-kelya kvapi rosena bhinna
mama mudam ati-velam dhasyase su-vrate kim
nana-vidhaih prthula-kaku-bharair asahyaih
samprarthitah priyataya bata madhavena
tvan-mana-bhanga-vidhaye sa-daye jano 'yam
vyagrah patisyati kada lalita-padante
suddhanam- payasam- ghatair bahu-vidhaih samvasitanam- bhrsam
vrndaranya-mahadhipatya-vidhaye yah paurnamasya svayam
dhire samvihitah sa kim- tava mahotseko maya draksyate
bhratra go-'yutam atra masju-vadane snehena dattvalayam
sridamna krpanaam- pratosya jatilam- raksakhya-raka-ksane
nitayah sukha-soka-rodana-bharais te sandravantyah param
vatsalyaê janakau vidhasyata itah kim- lalanam- me 'gratah
lajjayali-puratah parato mam
gahvaram giri-pater bata nitva
divya-ganam api tat-svara-bhedam
siksayisyasi kada sa-daye tvam
yacita lalitaya kila devya
lajjaya nata-mukhim ganato mam
pathayisyasi kada pranayena
devi tvam kacchapi-siksam
kada mam karayisyasi
viharais trutitam haram
gumphitam dayitam kada
sakhinam lajjaya devi
samjsaya mam nideksyasi
sva-mukhan man-mukhe devi
snehat sarva-diso viksya
samaye tvam pradasyasi
nivida-madana-yuddhe prana-nathena sardham
dayita-madhura-kasci ya madad vismrtasit
sasi-mukhi samaye tam hanta sambhalya bhangya
tvaritam iha tad-artham kim tvayaham praheya
kenapi dosa-lava-matra-lavena devi
santadyamana iha dhira-mate tvayoccaih
rosena tal lalitaya kila niyamanah
sandraksyate kim u manak sa-dayam jano 'yam
na jivami tvaya vina
iti vijsaya devi tvam
naya mam caranantikam
sva-kundam tava lolaksi
sa-priyayah sad aspadam
atraiva mama samvasa
ihaiva mama samsthitih
he sri-sarovara sada tvayi sa mad-isa
presthena sardham iha khelati kama-rangaih
tvam cet priyat priyam ativa tayor itimam
ha darsayadya krpaya mama jivitam tam
ksanam api tava sangam na tyajed eva devi
tvam asi samavayastvan narma-bhumir yad asyah
iti sumukhi visakhe darsayitva mad-isam
mama viraha-hatayah prana-raksam kurusva
ha natha gokula-sudhakara su-prasanna-
vaktraravinda madhura-smita he krpardra
yatra tvaya viharate pranayaih priyarat
tatraiva mam api naya priya-sevanaya
laksmir yad-anghri-kamalasya nakhascalasya
saundarya-bindum api narhati labdhum ise
sa tvam vidhasyasi na cen mama netra-danam
kim jivitena mama duhkha-davagnidena
asa-bharair amrta-sindhu-mayaih kathascit
kalo mayati-gamitah kila sampratam hi
tvam cet krpam mayi vidhasyasi naiva kim me
pranair vrajena ca varoru bakarinapi
tvam cet krpamayi krpam mayi duhkhitayam
naivatanor atitaram kim iha pralapaih
tvat-kunda-madhyam api tad-bahu-kalam eva
samsevyamanam api kim nu karisyatiha
ayi pranaya-salini pranaya-pusta-dasyaptaye
prakamam api rodanaih pracura-duhkha-dagdhatmana
vilapa-kusumasjalir hrdi nidhaya padambuje
maya bata samarpitas tava tanotu tustim manak
(1) O friend Rupa Manjari, although you are a famous and important person in this town, still you cannot see the face of the Supreme Personality of Godhead standing before you. Your husband is not here, and yet there is a mark on the bimba fruits of your lips as if someone has bitten them. Did a great parrot bite them?
(2) O lotus tree, on the pretext of this bunch of new blossoms you are now broadly smiling in this forest. You have every right to be proud. After all, the black Krishna bee has left all the fragrant flower vines and He is now searching for the pathway to you.
(3) O Rati manjari, in the king of Vraja's city, where many gopis live, you are the most pious of all. That is why you are now going to a cave, requested by your queen to search for the favorite belt She forgot in the midst of many pastimes.
(4) Let me surrender to my spiritual master, Yadunandana Acarya. A powerful and dear devotee of the Supreme Lord, Yadunandana, he sprinkled the nectar of his mercy on me.
(5) I worship Lord Caitanya Candra, the supremely independent ocean of great mercy, who with His ropes of mercy quickly lifted me from the endlessly troublesome great dry well of household life, from which escape is very difficult, who gave me the shelter of His lotus feet, which rebuke the lotuses, and who gave me to Svarupa Damodar Goswami.
(6) I was unwilling to drink the nectar of devotional service possessed of renunciation, but Sanatana Goswami, out of his causeless mercy, made me drink, even though I was otherwise unable to do so. Therefore he is an ocean of mercy. He is very much compassionate on fallen souls like me, and thus it is my duty to offer my respectful obeisances unto his lotus feet.
(7) O queen, a certain maidservant, overwhelmed with love and her heart burning in the great fire of separation, laments in the following verses.
(8) O queen, please rescue this unfortunate person, drowning in an ocean of pain. Place him on the strong boat of your mercy and carry him to the wonderful realm of Your lotus feet.
(9) O queen, with the medicine of the red lac from Your lotus feet, please bring back to life this person now dead from the bites of the black snake of not seeing You.
(10) O queen, with the nectar of a moment's glance please restore the life of this gopi maidservant of Your lotus feet, who now burns in the great forest fire of separation from You.
(11) O beautiful faced one, when, even in a dream, will I, by decorating my head with the splendid perfumed powder of Your lotus feet, attain the goal of my life?
(12) O beautiful one, when will the sound of your ankle bells, sprinkling drops from an ocean of nectar, cure my deafness?
(13) O queen, with the two bumblebees of the corners of Your eyes, which in the moonlit rendezvous anxiously wander over each direction as if the forest were a jungle of blue lotuses, will You glance upon this person?
(14) O queen of Vrndavan, since Rupa manjari filled my eyes with light in the land of Vraja, I have yearned to see the red lac decorating Your lotus feet.
(15) O queen whose eyes are as beautiful as two blossoming lotus flowers, when Your lake, filled with sweet water and splendid with many blossoming lotus flowers and buzzing bees, appeared before my eyes I at once began to yearn for the nectar of direct service to You.
(16) O queen, I shall never ask You for anything other than direct service to your lotus feet. I offer my respectful obeisances to Your friendship. I offer my respectful obeisances to Your friendship again and again. May I find Your service as sweet as nectar. May I find Your service as sweet as nectar.
(17) O queen whose fair complexion scratches with its nails the pride of yellow turmeric, when, happily marking my arms with auspicious markings embraced by charming red lac, will You give me the dear service of Your lotus feet.
(18) O queen, when with great love and happiness will I daily rinse the drains of Your house with pure water, dry them with my own hair, and then scent Your garden pavilion with an abundance of sweetly fragrant incense?
(19) When, at Your house early in the morning, will I carefully wash Your two lotus feet with camphor-scented water and then dry them with my hair?
(20) When will this maidservant brush Your teeth with a twig, wash Your lotus feet, and, when You have entered another room, massage You with scented oil?
(21) O queen whose lotus face defeats the moon, when, with jars of water scented with flowers and camphor and brought by one of Your charming and affectionate friends, will I carefully bathe You?
(22) O moon-faced one, will I with a silken towel slowly and carefully dry the water from Your beautiful, delicate limbs, and the two fishes of Your eyes happily and restlessly swim from one direction to another, will I be allowed, the hairs on my body standing up in bliss, to cover Your hips with a matchless red silk cloth, and all Your limbs, from Your head down, with a beautiful blue sari?
(23) O beloved of the prince of Vraja, when, after washing Your lotus feet, will this person, with the many beautiful small garlands artistically fashioned by Narmada devi, lovingly braid Your hair?
(24) O queen, when will I happily place on Your forehead beautiful musk tilaka as splendid as the full moon, on Your limbs glistening kunkuma, and on Your breasts wonderful pictures in fragrant colors?
(25) O queen, will I, drawing a line of red sindura with a jeweled salaka, decorate the part in Your hair?
(26) O queen, with a steady hand will I artistically decorate You with the aromatic red tilaka dots that are the most powerful aphrodisiac to madden Lord Krishna?
(27) O beautiful one, will I happily decorate with beautiful earrings Your ears, which are the god of love's two ropes for binding the regal mad elephant of the prince of Vraja's heart?
(28) O beautiful queen, although I carefully placed this garment over Your breasts to cover them from Krishna's gaze, He has not understood my intention. Tightly embracing You, He has Himself become the garment covering the two treasures dearer than His own life.
(29) O golden-complexioned one, will this maidservant place lovely necklaces of pearls and jewels on Your beautiful breasts, Lord Mukunda's pillows when He is sleepy and fatigued?
(30) O lotus-eyed one, at some time will I adorn Your fingers with glittering rings and Your two graceful arms, which are so dear to Lord Hari, with blue armlets studded with jewels?
(31) O beautiful-eyed one, will I soon worship Your two lotus feet with jeweled anklets and the petals of Your lotus feet with toe-rings? With a splendid belt will I soon worship Your hips, the sacred pilgrimage place of Lord Krishna?
(32) Bowed down with intense bliss, with two jeweled armlets will I decorate Your two graceful lotus arms, which expertly destroy the peacefulness of the swan of Lord Krishna's heart?
(33) O beautiful one, will this person some day worship with a valuable necklace Your neck, which attained all good fortune when it was touched by the arm of Lord Gokulacandra in the festival of the rasa dance?
(34) O beautiful-faced one, will I make the Syamantaka jewel, which after the death of proud Sankhacuda, was given by Balarama to cheerful-hearted Madhumangala, which Madhumangala with his own hand gave to You, and which since has become the friend of the Kaustubha jewel, the central jewel of Your necklace?
(35) O slender-waisted one, when, fearing that Your very slender waist might break, will I very carefully tie it with a new golden belt splendid with flower-cluster tassels at each end?
(36) O golden one, when will Your nose, which defeats the sesame flower, receive from my hand a beautiful golden honey-pearl that agitates the great bumblebee of Lord Krishna?
(37) O golden one, when, by Your order, will I place on Your left arm a silken band tied with jewels and flowers?
(38) O restless-eyed one, the rings I place in Your ears made Lord Krishna, who agitates all the gopis, aimlessly wander in a circle.
(39) O fawn-eyed one, when will I place a dot of splendid musk on Your chin, the temple of Mukunda's happiness?
(40) O queen, when will I decorate Your pearl-like teeth with ruby-like red lines?
(41) O girl with the golden lips, will the Krishna-parrot bite the nectar bimba fruits of Your lips, splendid with red khadira and camphor, placed by Me?
(42) When will this person worship with black kajjala Your two eyes, which defeat the khanjana birds, and which, with the slightest movement from their corners, in a moment tightly bind the regal elephant of Lord Krishna?
(43) His head reddened by the marks of Your feet as He tries to soothe Your jealous anger Lord Krishna has become extremely handsome. When, decorated with nectar red lac by me, will Your feet become very splendid?
(44) O graceful artist, O queen, when will this maidservant happily place a sweet jasmine-garland filled with humming bees on Your gracefully sloping shoulders, touched in the rasa dance by Lord Krishna, who has become a moon shining with amorous passion?
(45) O girl with charming limbs, O girl with a beautiful face, will this maidservant nearby hand You the articles of worship when, surrounded by Your friends, You are eager at heart to devotedly worship the sun-god on an alter of suryamani jewels?
(46) O girl with beautiful thighs, employing the hands of Your friends, such as myself, will You place before Lord Krishna the many delicious foods You very carefully cooked by the order of the queen of Vraja?
(47) O beautiful one, when, lovingly touching her forehead to the forehead of they, like me, who had brought the feast, will the jubilant queen of Vraja, like a loving mother, ask me, because I am Your maidservant, about Your welfare?
(48) O queen, will I place before You the prasadam remnants tasted by the lotus mouth of Lord Krishna and respectfully brought by Danistha-gopi.
(49) O girl whose limbs are anointed with kunkuma, when will I carefully feed You, Lalita, and Your other friends many kinds of ambrosia foods and nectar drinks mixed with the remnants of what was directly tasted by Lord Krishna?
(50) O restless-eyed one, when will I lovingly give You sweet drinking-water scented with fresh patala flowers and camphor, water to rinse Your mouth, a toothbrush twig, and other things?
(51) O queen, when, with great love, will I carefully light an abundance of aromatic incense, fan You, and perform other suitable services as You take Your meal?
(52) O sweet-limbed girl, when, the hairs of my body standing upright in ecstasy, will I place a betel leaf filled with betel nuts and camphor into the lotus flower of Your mouth?
(53) O queen, O beloved of Lord Krishna, will Lalita worship you with an arati lamp as Your other friends worship You with auspicious new songs and flowers and this maidservant, thinking You millions of times more dear than her own life's breath, worships You with a camara whisk?
(54) O queen, when, eloquently joking with Lalita and Your other friends, will You decorate with a nap the charming pastime-bed I made with my own hands?
(55)O merciful one, O girl with the beautiful heart, will the beautiful and auspicious time come when this maidservant massages Your feet and Rupa manjari massages Your two lotus hands?
(56) O girl with the beautiful face, on the strength of some good fortune will I, as a vine of devotion here, in a secret place with Your affectionate friends, attain the remnants You had spit out and the waves of nectar water that washed Your lotus feet?
(57) O queen, during Your meal will You take some nectar from Your own lotus mouth and lovingly give it to me, whose heart has gone to You?
(58) O queen, will my two eyes someday attain You as, stumbling because of the happiness rising in Your heart, and the hairs of Your body standing erect, You walk to the town of Vraja's king in order to prepare a nectar feast for Lord Madhava?
(59) Will Rupa manjari lead You on the path with Lalita and Visakha at Your two sides, Your friends all around, and me holding Your delicate waist from behind?
(60 – 61) When will Danistha, seeing it in the distance, affectionately lead You, in my presence, to Nandisvara, the great abode of the king of Vraja, which is filled with affectionate gopi friends, which is even more important than the Govardhana Hill worshipped by Vraja, which is very dear to the prince of Vraja, and which is filled with the tumultuous sounds of the eloquent gopas and the lowing of the surabhi cows?
(62) O sweet one, O talented one, when, washing Your auspicious lotus feet, entering the kitchen, bowing down before the queen of Vraja and the other elder gopis, and cooking a nectar feast, will You plunge me into an ocean of bliss?
(63) O queen, when will You be seen, Your head bowed and Your face blossoming with happiness as You place the ambrosia foods and nectar drinks for Lord Madhava in the hand of Rohini devi?
(64) O sweet girl, when will Your lotus face, its passionate sidelong glances seen by Lord Madhava during the feast in the company of His elders, fill me with happiness?
(65) When will You be seen as You gaze at the prince of Vraja, His cheeks sweet with a smile, as He wanders in the forest fulfilling His vow to protect the surabhi cows, or as He is embraced by His mother, her heart overwhelmed?
(66) O girl bashful at heart, O girl with the beautiful face, seeing You happily taking Your meal, according to Your promise, with your dear friends and with the queen of Vraja, who is more affectionate than millions and trillions of mothers, will I at once attain bliss in my heart?
(67) O girl whose eyes are restless as khanjana birds, seeing You with an embrace, with kissing Your head, and with many loving glances, loved by the queen of Vraja as if You were her own daughter, will I celebrate a great festival of transcendental bliss in my heart?
(68) O friend Rupa manjari, will I, following behind, lead our queen, now a dancing arena for waves of amorous passion, Her large eyes wide open, and your arm affectionately placed about the vine of Her waist, to the pastime forest grove decorated by the presence of Lord Hari?
(69) O friend, within my sight will Queen Radha with You decorate Her beloved with flower ornaments in a forest cottage by the shore of Her lake?
(70) O beautiful one, hearing from the parrot Vicaksana of Your rendezvous with the prince of Vraja, will I happily decorate You with elegant garments, flower earrings, and necklaces?
(71) O queen, when will I decorate the splendid doorway with garlands of many flowers filled with buzzing bees and with many splendid pictures of Kama drawn in kunkuma? O moon-faced girl, when will I decorate the bed in the cottage named Madananandada with networks of flowers?
(72) O girl as fair as gold, will I happily and gently massage Your lotus feet as You rest Your head against the arm of the prince of Vraja, His lotus feet worshipped by Rupa manjari's hands?
(73) Will I see You, Your eyebrows knitted and Your eyes burning with pride as Lord Madhusudana, the crown on the heads of expert jesters, stops You near Govardhana Hill on the pretext of collecting a toll?
(74) O sweet-faced girl, when, seeing Lord Mukunda because of the breeze carrying the fragrance of Your slender form on some pretext leave the pastime-bed Candravali with her own hand decorated with jasmine flowers, and, like a black bee, meet You at the lake shore, will I shine with pride?
(75) O sweet, moon-faced girl, when will we see the new pastimes You enjoy with the Lord of Your life and with Your friends at Your sweet lake filled everywhere with the humming of intoxicated bees, the cooing of birds, and hosts of splendid, blossoming lotuses?
(76) O girl with the beautiful thighs, when will Lord Krishna, who floods me with an ocean of bliss, happily decorate You with many kinds of flowers on the splendid lake shore crowded with blossoming flowers and forests full of humming bees?
(77) As Her limbs blossom with happiness, will my queen's hair, decorated by jubilant, trembling Lord Hari with many types of slightly blossomed flowers, many large gunjas, and many splendid peacock feathers, all hastily brought by a certain happy girl, bring bliss to my eyes?
(78) O girl with the beautiful face, seeing Lord Madhava struck with a lotus flower by intoxicated You in a flurry of amorous pastimes, will I try to hide the smile on my face?
(79) When, O girl with the beautiful face, as You sing sweet love songs with the prince of Vraja, Your splendid graceful shoulder embraced by His long arms and He embraced by Your beautiful arms, will You give me transcendental bliss?
(80) O queen, when will I hide the flute that You won from Lord Hari in the dice game, broke, and tossed to me?
(81) O girl with the beautiful face, when, the hairs of my body standing up in ecstasy, will I fan You as You lay on a pastime bed of jasmine flowers in the temple of bliss of amorous love, smiling and conversing very sweetly with Your beloved?
(82) O queen, O girl whose face is a blossoming lotus flower, O personification of shyness, when, Your two lotus feet exhausted by walking from the rendezvous, will You affectionately call this shameless person by name and engage her in massaging them?
(83) "O granddaughter Radha, the time for You to worship the sun god has come! Where are You." Will Mukhara devi, appearing like the personification of nectar as she angrily speaks in this way, delight me?
(84) O queen with my eyes and ears will I serve the nectar of Your words scented with the camphor of Your smile?
(85) O pious one, when, picking flowers with Your sweet and crooked friends, You pretend to quarrel with the Lord of Your life and You angrily leave Him, will You fill me with boundless happiness?
(86) O merciful one, sweetly begged by Madhava with many unbearable appeals, will this agitated person fall down before Lalita's feet to break Your jealous anger?
(87) O wise and solemn one, will Your coronation as the queen of Vrndavan forest, jubilantly performed by Paurnamasi with a great festival of auspicious singing, dancing and the music of vinas and other instruments, and with many pitchers of pure, scented water, be seen by me?
(88) O girl with the beautiful face, when on the full moon day of the month of Sravana Your brother Sridama pleases the miser Jatila by giving her ten thousand cows and then takes You home for a visit, will, as You melt with weeping from both happiness and sorrow, Your parents lovingly embrace You in my presence?
(89) O merciful one, when, because I feel shy before Your friends, will You take me to a cave in the king of mountains and there tutor me in the art of melodious singing?
(90) O queen, when, requested by Lalita devi, will You affectionately ask me, my head bowed with shyness in the assembly, to recite many splendid and sweet poems?
(91) O queen, when, on the shore of Your lake, in a grove filled with humming bees, will You teach me to play the kacchapi lute?
(92) O queen, when, because Your friends are too shy to act, will You hint that I should restring the favourite necklace, broken in Your pastimes?
(93) O queen, when, after looking in all directions, will You take the chewed betel nuts from Your mouth and affectionately place them in mine?
(94) O girl with the moon face, with clever hints will You send me to quickly get the favorite charming sash forgotten in the amorous passionate battle with the Lord of Your life?
(95) O grave and sober one, after angrily punishing this person for a very slight fault, will You again glance on her with a little mercy when Lalita brings her before You?
(96) I am Yours! I am Yours! I cannot live without You! O queen, please understand this and bring me to Your feet.
(97) O restless-eyed girl, Your lake is the eternal home of You and Your beloved. My residence is there. There I stay.
(98) O beautiful lake, my queen eternally enjoys amorous pastimes with Her beloved on your shore. If you are most dear to Them, then, please mercifully show me now the girl who is my life and soul.
(99) My queen will not leave your company for even a moment. Because You are both the same age you are the realm of Her playful joking pastimes. O girl with the beautiful face, O Visakha, please show me my queen and save the life of me, on the verge of death because I am separated from Her.
(100) O Lord, O nectar moon of Gokula, O Lord whose cheerful face is a lotus flower, O sweetly-smiling one, O Lord melting with compassion, so I may serve You both with love please lead me to the place where Your beloved enjoys loving pastimes with You.
(101) My queen, even a drop of the beauty of the tip of whose lotus toenail the goddess of fortune is not able to attain, if You do not give charity to my eyes, then what is the use of my life, ablaze with a great forest-fire of sufferings?
(102) For me somehow the present moment is flooded by a nectar ocean of many hopes. If You do not give me Your mercy, then of what use to me are this life, the land of Vraja, and Sri Krishna, the enemy of Baka?
(103) O merciful one, if You will not give Your great mercy to suffering me, then what is the use of all these words? What will my long service to Your lake accomplish?
(104) O affectionate one, I pray that this Vilapa-kusumanjali (Handful of Flowers in the Form of a Lament), which, with much weeping to attain Your loving service, and with a heart burning with pain, I take from my chest and place at Your lotus feet, may give You a little pleasure.