Govinda Das Kaviraj has written this song “Duhu Jana Aola Kunjaka Maha”. This song is taken from the book Padavali. In this song, Govinda Das Kaviraj describes the wonderful amorous pastimes enjoyed by Lord Krishna and Srimati Radha in the forest grove, which he is watching while standing along with the gopis.
duhu jana a-ola kunjaka maha
aparupa ko bihi rasa nirabaha
jhara jhara barikhe gagane jaladhara
damini daha-i jhalake anibara
aiche samaye bara radha kana
kunjaka majhe baithi eka thama
duhu tanu milala manamathe mati
duhu parirambhana samaraka bhati
aparupa duhu jana nidhubana keli
gobinda-dasa hera-i sakhi meli
(1) The divine couple came to the forest grove. What wonderful nectar will fate now create?
(2) In the sky clouds shower rain again and again. Flames of lightning flash without stop.
(3) Now Radha and Krsna sit together in a forest grove.
(4) Their bodies merged together in embrace. Their hearts are filled with great love. They fight a glorious battle filled with love.
(5) They enjoy wonderful amorous pastimes. Standing with the gopis, Govinda dasa watches.