Sanatana Goswami has written this song “Garga Vak Caturi Hrsta”. The official name of this song is Obeisance 22-23 Verses 85 to 90. This song is taken from the book Krsna Lila Stava. In this song, Sanatana Goswami describes how the charming Lord Krsna enchanted everyone in Vraja while he performed His childhood pastimes.
(1) [“I offer my humble obeisances to Krsna”] Delighted by Garga Muni's eloquent words, Nanda Maharaja brought Krsna to a secluded place, where Garga Muni, performing the auspicious name-giving ceremony for the Lord, enumerated the Lord's glories and opulences.
(2) I offer respectful obeisances to Krsna, who is very affectionate to the devotees, protecting them, and destroying the demons. He is the great Lord Narayana and He increases the bliss of Nanda Maharaja.
(3) O Krsna, eagerly crawling about on Your hands and knees, and performing the pastimes of an innocent child, you enchant the minds ¨ of the devotees). All to You.
(4) O Krsna, delighted by the sounds (of other people's) ankle-bells, You would crawl in the mud of Vraja (as if to follow them). the top of Your head was decorated with a jewel, and Your neck appeared very splendid, ornamented with the nails of a tiger.
(5) O Krsna, you appear very charming, anointed with the mud of Vraja, and Your and hips becoming gradually stronger as You grew older. O Lord, You desired to see the reflection of Your face and You saw that reflection, You playfully imitated Your own movements.
(6) O Krsna, holding You with her hands as she was breast-feeding You, Mother Yasoda little teeth beginning to grow in Your smiling mouth, which was speaking the charming inarticulate words of a small child. At that time You began to walk, Your amazing activities occasionally decorated with stumbling.