Vasudev Ghosh has written this song" Jaya Jaya Kala Raba Nadiya Nagare". In this song, Vasudev Ghosh describes the Appearance of Lord Caitanya in Nadiya on the full-moon day of the month of Phalguna.
jaya jaya kala-raba nadiya nagare
janama labhiya gora sacira udare
phalguna purnima tithi naksatra phalguni
subha-ksane janamila gora dvija-mani
purnimara candra jini kirana prakasa
dure gela andhakara pa-iya nirasa
dvapare nandera ghare krsna avatara
yasoda udare janma bidita samsara
sacira udare ebe janma nadiyate
kali-yugera jiba saba nistara karite
vasudeva ghosa kahe mane kari asa
gaura-pada-dvandva hrde kariya bharasa
(1) As sweet sounds of "Glory! Glory!" filled the towns of Nadiya, Lord Gaura took birth in Saci's womb.
(2) The day was the full-moon day of the month of Phalguna. The star was Phalguni. At that auspicious moment Lord Gaura, the jewel of the twice-born, took birth.
(3) When Lord Gaura's effulgence defeated the full moon, the blinding darkness gave up all hope. Deeply dejected, it fled far away.
(4) During Dvapara-yuga, Lord Krsna descended into King Nanda's home. The people of the world thought Krsna had taken birth in Yasoda's womb.
(5) In the same way, to deliver the fallen souls in Kali-yuga, Lord Gaura took birth in Saci's womb in Nadiya.
(6) Vasudev Ghosh says: In my heart I keep my hope. In my heart I take shelter of Lord Gaura's feet.