A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
has written a song ”Krsna Tava Punya Habe Bhai”
and the Official Name for this song is ”Bhagavan Krsner Pada Padme Prarthana (Prayer unto the Lotus Feet of Krsna) (on board the ship Jaladuta, September 13, 1965)”
. This song is taken from the book Gaudiya Patrika
. Bhaktivedanta Prabhupad
talks about his spiritual master Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura
. He is very dear to Sri Krishna Caitanya
and as per the instructions he is spreading the essence of holy name i.e Hare Krishna mantra
throughout the world. One needs to fulfill the mission of ones spiritual master. This can be attained only by the mercy of Sri Krishna
. By fulfilling the duties of the spiritual master both Hare Govinda
and your guru maharaj will be satisfied and in this way your life becomes successful. Forgetting Shri Krsna
will bring you again to this material world which is cycle of repeated births and deaths.
kṛṣṇa taba puṇya habe bhāi
e-puṇya koribe jabe rādhārāṇī sukhī habe
dhruva ati boli tomā tāi
śrī-siddhānta saraswatī śacī-suta priya ati
kṛṣṇa-sebāya jāra tula nāi
sei se mohānta-guru jagater madhye uru
kṛṣṇa-bhakti deya ṭhāi ṭhāi
tāra icchā balavān pāścātyete ṭhān ṭhān
hoy jāte gaurāńger nām
pṛthivīte nagarādi āsamudra nada nadī
sakalei bole kṛṣṇa rāma
tāhale ānanda hoy tabe hoy digvijay
caitanyer kṛpā atiśay
māyā duṣṭa jata duḥkhī jagate sabāi sukhī
vaiṣṇaver icchā pūrṇa hoy
se kārja je koribāre ājñā jadi dilo more
jogya nahi ati dīna hīna
tāi se tomāra kṛpā māgitechi anurūpā
āji tumi sabār pravīṇa
tomāra se śakti pele guru-sebāya bastu mile
jībana sārthak jadi hoy
sei se sevā paile tāhale sukhī hale
taba sańga bhāgyate miloy
evaḿ janaḿ nipatitaḿ prabhavāhikūpe
kāmābhikāmam anu yaḥ prapatan prasańgāt
kṛtvātmasāt surarṣiṇā bhagavan gṛhītaḥ
so ‘haḿ kathaḿ nu visṛje tava bhṛtya-sevām
tumi mor cira sāthī bhuliyā māyār lāthi
āji punaḥ e sujoga jadi hoy jogāyoga
tabe pāri tuńhe milibāre
tomāra milane bhāi ābār se sukha pāi
gocārane ghuri din bhor
kata bane chuṭāchuṭi bane khāi luṭāluṭi
sei din kabe habe mor
āji se suvidhā hala tomāra smaraṇa bhela
boro āśā ḍākilām tāi
āmi tomāra nitya-dāsa tāi kori eto āśa
tumi binā anya gati nāi
Refrain: O, brothers, (o brother) The Supreme Lord Krsna will bestow virtue upon you but He will do this only when Srimati Radharani first becomes pleased with you. This I surely declare to you.
(1) Sri Srimad Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura, who is very dear to Lord Gauranga, the son of mother Saci, is unparalleled in his service to the Supreme Lord Sri Krsna. He is that great saintly spiritual master, most magnanimous within this universe, who bestows devotion to Krsna in various places throughout the world.
(2) His desire is very powerful, and thus he is causing the Holy Name of Lord Gauranga to spread throughout all the countries of the Western World. In all the cities, towns, and villages on the earth, extending to all the oceans, rivers, and streams, everyone may accept the Holy Name of Krsna.
(3) Thus all directions will be conquered by a flood of transcendental ecstasy flowing with the excessive mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. When all the miserable living entities that have been corrupted by maya become happy, then the Vaisnava’s desire is fulfilled.
(4) Although my Guru Maharaja ordered me to accomplish this mission, I am unworthy to do it, being very fallen and incompetent. That being the case, O Lord Krsna, Your mercy is today arising in a befitting manner to make me become worthy, for You are the wisest of all.
(5) If You bestow Your divine power, then one attains the factual substance which is service to the spiritual master – and life becomes successful. If that service is obtained, then one becomes truly satisfied, and ultimately receives Your association due to good fortune.
(6) (As stated by Prahlada Maharaja to Lord Nrsimhadeva in the Srimad Bhagavatam, 7.9.28:) “Thus, by associating with material desires one after another, I was following the general populace by falling into a blind well full of snakes. My dear Lord, O Supreme Personality of Godhead! Then the great sage Narada Muni kindly accepted me as his disciple, and instructed me how to achieve the transcendental position similar to his own. How could I ever leave the service of your servant?”
(7) O Lord Krsna, You are my eternal companion. Forgetting You, I have suffered the kicking of maya birth after birth. If today the chance to meet You occurs again, then surely I will be able to rejoin You.
(8) O my dear brother! In Your company I will experience great joy once again. Wandering about the pastures and fields, I will pass the entire day with You in tending the cows. Joking with You and frolicking throughout so many forests of Vraja, I will roll upon the ground in spiritual ecstasy. When, oh when will that day be mine?
(9) Today that remembrance of being with You came to me in a very nice way. Feeling great longing I called out for You, O Lord Krsna! Only because I am Your eternal servant do I desire Your association so much. Except for You, I have no other refuge.
Krsna Tava Punya Habe Bhai – Sung by HG Jai Sachinanadana Prabhu
Krsna Tava Punya Habe Bhai – Sung by HG Jaysacinandana Prabhu (ACBSP)
Krsna Tava Punya Habe Bhai – Watch Video