Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura has written this song “Priya Svapne Drsta Saridina”. The official name of this song is Svapna Vilasamrtastakam. This song is taken from the book Stavamrta Lahari. In this song, Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura describes the beautiful dream that Srimati Radharani saw.
priye svapne drsta saridina-sutevatra pulinam
yatha vrndaranye natana-patavas tatra bahavam
mrdangadyam vadyam vividham iha kascid dvija-manih
sa vidyud-gaurańgah ksipati jagatim prema-jaladhau
kadacit krsneti pralapati rudan karhicid asau
kva radhe ha heti svasiti patati projjhati dhrtim
nataty ullasena kvacid api ganaih svaih pranayibhis
trnadi-brahmantam jagad atitaram rodayati sah
tato buddhir bhranta mama samajani preksya kim aho
bhavet so 'yam kantah kim ayam aham evasmi na parah
aham cet kva preyan mama sa kila cet kvaham iti me
bhramo bhuyo bhuyan abhavad atha nidram gatavati
priye drstva tas tah kutukini maya darsita-cari
ramesadya murtir na khalu bhavati vismayam agat
katham vipro vismapayitum asakat tvam tava katham
tatha bhrantim dhatte sa hi bhavati ko hanta kim idam
iti procya prestham ksanam atha paramrsya ramano
hasann akuta jnam vyanudad atha tam kaustubha-manim
tatha diptam tene sapadi sa yatha drstam iva tad
vilasanam laksmam sthira-cara-ganaih sarvam abhavat
vibhavyatha proce priyatama maya jnatam akhilam
tavakutam yat tvam smitam atanuthas tattvam asi sah
sphutam yan navadir yad abhimatir atrapy aham iti
sphuranti me tasmad aham api sa evety anumime
yad apy asmakinam rati-padam idam kaustubha-manim
pradipyatraivadidrsad akhila-jivan api bhavan
sva-saktayavirbhuya svam akhila-vilasam pratijanam
nigadya premabdhau punar api tadahasyasi jagat
yad uktam gargena vraja-pati-samaksam sruti-vida
bhavet pito varnah kvacid api tavaitan na hi mrsa
atah svapnah satyo mama ca na tada bhrantir abhavat
tvam evasau saksad iha yad anubhuto 'si tadrtam
pibed yasya svapnamrtam idam aho citta-madhupah
sa sandeha-svapnat tvaritam iha jagarti su-matih
avaptas caitanyam pranaya-jaladhau khelati yato
bhrsam dhatte tasminn atula-karunam kunja-nrpatih
(1) Srimati Radharani said: Beloved, in a dream I saw a river shore like the Yamuna here. There were many expert dancers as in Vrndavana. There were mrdangas and other instruments. There was a brahmana jewel as splendid as lightning who was tossing the universe into an ocean of pure love.
(2) Sometimes He calls out: "O Krsna!" and sometimes He sighs: "O Radha, where are You?" Sometimes He falls to the ground, sometimes He acts wildly, losing all composure, and sometimes He dances ecstatically with His loving associates. He has made all the residents of this world, from the blades of grass up to Lord Brahma, loudly call out the name of Krsna.
(3) As I gazed at Him, My intelligence became bewildered. If He is my lover, where am I? If He is I, where is My lover? If He is My lover, where am I? As I slept, I became more and more bewildered.
(4) Sri Krsna said: O inquisitive girl, when I showed You Narayana and My other forms You were not surprised. Why does this brahmana surprise You? Why does He bewilder You so You say "Who is He?"
(5) After speaking these words to His beloved, the smiling lover, Krsna, touched His Kaustubha jewel. The jewel, understanding the Lord's intent, glowed and then showed all the same pastimes and all the moving and non moving entities She saw in her dream.
(6) Srimati Radharani reflected for a moment and said: Beloved, I know what is in Your heart now that makes You smile. You are He. What You have said and thought is now clear to Me, and therefore I think I am also He.
(7) Making this Kaustubha jewel, which is so delightful to Us, shine in this way, You have revealed Yourself to all living entities. By Your own transcendental potency You will appear, display Your pastimes, teach everyone, and again plunge the world into the ocean of pure love.
(8) In the king of Vraja's presence, the learned Vedic scholar Gargacarya said that You will appear with a yellow complexion. He did not lie. This dream of Mine is true. It is not an illusion. In this dream I have directly seen You.
(9) If the bumble-bee of the reader's mind drinks the nectar of this Svapna-vilasamrta, then that intelligent reader will quickly awaken from the dream of materialistic doubt. Such a reader will attain Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu. He will sport in the ocean of pure love. He will attain the peerless mercy of the king of Vrndavana.