(1) You are bathed by streams of splendour that rebuke gold, lightning, and the campaka flower. Your splendid garments are friend to the bandhuka flower. O Vrnda, I bow to your lotus feet.
(2) Your face is splendid with a pearl decorating the tip of Your nose and a wonderful gentle smile on your bimba-fruit lips. You are decorated with wonderful jewel ornaments. O Vrnda, I bow to your lotus feet.
(3) Vrsabhanu's daughter, Radha, made you guardian of Krsna's opulent and auspicious abode of Vrndavana, the crest jewel of all Vaikuntha planets. O Vrnda, I bow to your lotus feet.
(4) By Your order the groves where Madhava enjoys pastimes are splendidly decorated with blossoming flowers, bumble-bees, deer, honey and other things. O Vrnda, I bow to your lotus feet.
(5) Because you became their messenger the eager and youthful divine couple enjoyed the perfection of transcendental pastimes in the forest. O Vrnda, I bow to your lotus feet.
(6) By your mercy the people attain residence in Vrndavana, the desire to serve your masters' lotus feet, and the desire to assist in the rasa dance. O Vrnda, I bow to your lotus feet.
(7) They who are learned in the Satvata-tantra glorify you. You are Krishna's pastime-potency. The tulasi plant is your form in the world of men. O Vrinda, I bow to your lotus feet.
(8) O merciful one, they who have no devotion and they whom millions of offenses have thrown into the waves of lust and other vices take shelter of you. O Vrinda, I bow to your lotus feet.
(9) A person who is like a bumble bee at the lotus feet of Vrndavana's king and queen, and who reads or hears this Vrndastaka, will eternally reside in Vrndavana and attain loving service to the divine couple.
Gangeya Campeya – Watch Videos