Jiva Goswami has written this song “Bhismaka Pura Bhaga Calita Raja”. This song is taken from the book Gopala Campu – Volume 2 Chapter 14 Verse 125. In this song, Jiva Goswami has glorified the marvelous pastimes of Lord Krishna – the Supreme Personality of Godhead.
sarva-vibudha-vrnda-mahita tatra ca nija-garva-rahita
svapa-gamana-lila-gamana keli-mahisi dusta-samana
tatra yavana-rad-anugata gopana-kara-dhama-nirata
srsta-yavana-koti-nidhana tatra ca yudhi samhata-dhana
sampratamita-gostha-nilaya gostha-nrpati-putraka jaya
(1) O Krsna who went to King Bhismaka's kingdom filled with many visiting kings, O Krsna worshiped by the hosts of demigods, O prideless Krsna,
(2) O Krsna who delighted the people of Mathura, O Krsna whose glory tore apart Your enemies, O Krsna who fled from Kalayavana, O Krsna who led Kalayavana to the moment of his death,
(3) O Krsna who enjoys a festival of pastimes in Your own abode, O Krsna who kills the demons, O Krsna who stays in Dvaraka, O Krsna most learned at speaking joking words,
(4) O Krsna who entered Mucukunda's abode, O Krsna who pretended to tremble in fear of Kalayavana, O Krsna who entered a mountain cave, O Krsna who was seen by the sleeping king,
(5) O Krsna who was followed by the yavana king, O Krsna who hid from the yavana king, O Krsna who was merciful to Mucukunda, O Krsna whose effulgence illumined the darkness,
(6) O Krsna who used Mucukunda's glance as a weapon to kill Kalayavana, O Krsna whom Mucukunda's heart yearned to see, O Krsna who mercifully fulfills Your devotees' desires,
(7) O Krsna who killed millions of yavana soldiers in battle, O Krsna who won their booty, O Krsna who was pursued by Jarasandha, O Krsna who left the booty behind,
(8) O Krsna who desired to flee from Jarasandha, who was eager to defeat You, O Krsna who climbed to the summit of Mount Pravarsana and then jumped from it to the ground,
(9) O auspiciousness of the the Yadava's city in the ocean, O Krsna glorified by everyone in all the worlds, O Krsna who stays in Vraja, O son of Vraja's king, glory to You!