Sanatana Goswami has written this song “Drstarjuna Taru Dvandva”. The official name of this song is Obeisance 28 Verses 108 to 113. This song is taken from the book Krsna Lila Stava. In this song, Sanatana Goswami describes the glories of Lord Krsna, in context with the pastime of The Deliverance of The Yamala-Arjuna trees.
akrstolukhalalana jaya sri-narada-priya
jiva-durjneya-mahiman sada bhaktaika-citta-bhak
(1) O Krsna, You saw the two yamala-arjuna trees, and understood the words that Narada had mercifully spoken for the deliverance of the offensive sons of Kuvera. you broke the curse which bound Kuvera's sons to the forms of trees.
(2) O Krsna, You are attainable only by those who are free from material beauty and other so-called opulences can never attain You. You are very dear to Narada Muni, and Youpulled the grinding mortar to which You were bound. All glories unto You.
(3) O Krsna, fulfilling the benediction offered by Devarsi Narada, You broke the yamala-arjuna trees. O Lord, O controller of all controllers, the tw sons of Kuvera then glorifiedYou with transcendental prayers.
(4) O Krsna, although it is very difficult for the conditioned souls to understand Your glories, the devotees constantly engage their minds in exclusively thinking about You and nothing else. O Lord, Your transcendental pastimes are wonderfully extraordinary and You are the most auspicious of all auspicious things within this universe.
(5) O Krsna, You are greatly pleased when one becomes a servant of Your servant, and You are very affectionate to those who become the devotee of Your devotee The two sons of Kuvera thus chanted Your glories and constantly tasted the nectar of Your devotional service with all their limbs and senses.
(6) O Krsna, pleased by the prayers of the sons of Kuvera (the friend of Lord Siva), You spoke to them with words that seemed like a shower of nectar. You explained how glorious it is even to see a pure devotee of Your Lordship. and You granted to Kuvera's sons the benediction of attaining pure love fore You.