Bhaktivinod Thakur has written a song ” Ha Ha Kabe Gaura Nitai”. The Official Name for this song is ”Ucchvasa: Prarthana Lalasmayi Song 11″. This song is taken from the book Kalyana Kalpataru. Bhaktivinoda Thakura says that when will one get the mercy of Mah prabhu and Nitya nanda. Shri Radhey and Shree Krsna are continuously being served by their maid servants. The servants devotedly serve Them and find satisfaction in serving Them. By their mercy Bhaktivinoda Thakura wants to serve Krishna and Radhe.
ha ha kabe gaura-nitai
e patita-jane,uru krpa kori'
dekha dibe du'ti bhai
dekhibo brajer sobha
tahar nikate, sri-lalita-kunda,
ratna-bedi kota sata
jatha radha-krsna,lila bistariya,
sakhigana jatha,lilar sahay,
nana seba-sukha pay
e dasi tathay,sakhira ajnate,
karye iti-uti dhay
malatir mala,ganthiya anibo,
dibo tabe sakhi-kare
(1) Alas, alas! When, oh when will the two Brothers Gaura-Nitai show Themselves to this most fallen person, thus exhibiting Their causeless mercy?
(2) By the power of the mercy of Them both, I will see the transcendental splendor of Vraja at Navadvipa. My mind being charmed thus at my residence at Ananda-sukhada-kunja, I will behold such wondrous thing with my very eyes.
(3) Just nearby to my kutir is Lalita-kunda, surrounded by hundreds and thousands of bejewelled altars. At that place Sri Radha-Krsna can be seen, continuously sporting there as They expand Their pastimes.
(4) All of Their confidential girlfriends are also there assisting the pastimes by performing various services for the pleasure of Their Lordships. This maidservant is also there, busy running here and there on the orders of the sakhis.
(5) Stringing a garland of malati flowers, I will bring it and place it into the hands of a sakhi. She will place it around the necks of Sri Radha-Krsna, and I will dance, filled with ecstasy.